HGH Sides?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH Sides?????

Been running 4ius a day, not really sure how long I've been going with it. Ran a few kits of Rips then ran out and used some cheap ass yellow tops but I've been back on the Rips for the past couple months.

My knees are killing me!!! They have become pretty sharp and pointy kneeling on them is crazy painful! If I'm laying on the floor and try to get up, I feel like an old man....lol

And my feet are noticeably bigger. I even went from a size 11 shoe to a 12!!!

Other than that I'm loving the results!

Knees never bothered me but my hands and feet did swell. feet never grew though. not sure about that. lol

Comment

feet haven't grown.just.swelled

Comment

yes my knees get pain if on to much GH and I agree with MR I they are just retaining water. do you wear socks that go on your calfs? if so pull them down and i bet you see a nice line there. water retension.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          yes my knees get pain if on to much GH and I agree with MR I they are just retaining water. do you wear socks that go on your calfs? if so pull them down and i bet you see a nice line there. water retension.
          Yeah that's probably it.

I don't see how you could fight on this stuff! Not only with the sore knees but how can you make tight fist??? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            Been running 4ius a day, not really sure how long I've been going with it. Ran a few kits of Rips then ran out and used some cheap ass yellow tops but I've been back on the Rips for the past couple months.

My knees are killing me!!! They have become pretty sharp and pointy kneeling on them is crazy painful! If I'm laying on the floor and try to get up, I feel like an old man....lol

And my feet are noticeably bigger. I even went from a size 11 shoe to a 12!!!

Other than that I'm loving the results!
            Back the dose down to 2iu daily and see if the symptoms reside.

Comment

I read a write up by the late nandi. He wrote the swelling has to do with acth or something in the kidneys if I recall correctly. He indicated low dose aspirin daily might help this.

Comment

You might wanna lower the dose.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
                  I read a write up by the late nandi. He wrote the swelling has to do with acth or something in the kidneys if I recall correctly. He indicated low dose aspirin daily might help this.
                  I did start taking a low dose of aspirin and it really did help with the swelling. I can actually make a tight fist again. I might drop it down if things get any worse.

Comment

I did start taking a low dose of aspirin and it really did help with the swelling. I can actually make a tight fist again. I might drop it down if things get any worse.
                    just realize that the swelling will not go away. are you sure the aspirin making things better isnt just in your head? not really sure how aspirin would do that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      just realize that the swelling will not go away. are you sure the aspirin making things better isnt just in your head? not really sure how aspirin would do that.
                      Maybe its taking the pain in my hands away a little and that is helping me make a fist without pain???

Comment

Maybe its taking the pain in my hands away a little and that is helping me make a fist without pain???
                        could be. i never had pain except in my thumb area. it was just really tight feeling.

Comment

I want to start a cycle of 2iu's a day. Every time I try and get the shit it get scammed. I've out in the research and feel its the right direction I just need a somewhat reliable source for gh. Could someone please pm me and get me on the right track.

Comment

Originally posted by Justinward View Post
                            I want to start a cycle of 2iu's a day. Every time I try and get the shit it get scammed. I've out in the research and feel its the right direction I just need a somewhat reliable source for gh. Could someone please pm me and get me on the right track.
                            maybe you get scammed because you come to a board filled with people you don't know and ask for someone to pm you. use your fucken head bro, you are begging to get scammed again.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              maybe you get scammed because you come to a board filled with people you don't know and ask for someone to pm you. use your fucken head bro, you are begging to get scammed again.
                              Well all that I ask is that someone get me on the right path. I tried to get informed but there is only so much that you can find out online. I personally do not know anybody that would know. Maybe you could help me out or just call me an idiot and I can go and inject some rat poison next time

Comment

Working...
                              X