Tren has changed me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren has changed me.

Even at such a low dose of 100mgs per week I am far more agitated and confrontational then when I was just on test. I walked into the gym yesterday and one of the trainers said "what are you so angry about". I didn't even realize I was carrying myself like that, blew me away. You really do have to check yourself on this shit because things can get out of hand very fast. I have no clue how some of you guys are ok with 200,300,400mgs per week of this stuff.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    Even at such a low dose of 100mgs per week I am far more agitated and confrontational then when I was just on test. I walked into the gym yesterday and one of the trainers said "what are you so angry about". I didn't even realize I was carrying myself like that, blew me away. You really do have to check yourself on this shit because things can get out of hand very fast. I have no clue how some of you guys are ok with 200,300,400mgs per week of this stuff.
    Completely obvious on here as well. I haven't said anything cuz I didn't feel like listening to your typical insulting tirade but since you brought it up, wth. It's become the "I am absolutely better than everyone and if you don't agree leave my board" forum. It's not an anger issue on here, it's an unchecked ego.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
      Completely obvious on here as well. I haven't said anything cuz I didn't feel like listening to your typical insulting tirade but since you brought it up, wth. It's become the "I am absolutely better than everyone and if you don't agree leave my board" forum. It's not an anger issue on here, it's an unchecked ego.
      I hear ya bro but wouldn't you agree that most of that involves ball busting with Mr.I, Rocket, or Rado talking shit on each others bodies etc..?

Its not like I go into every thread and act like that. Do I? Examples would be helpful not because I am asking you for proof but because it can help me to check it if I get it.

Comment

I'm fine with it bro, but in your case wonder whether the urges are coming from the tren, then your.checking the ball busting with texts on account your more mature these days

Comment

I hear ya bro but wouldn't you agree that most of that involves ball busting with Mr.I, Rocket, or Rado talking shit on each others bodies etc..?

Its not like I go into every thread and act like that. Do I? Examples would be helpful not because I am asking you for proof but because it can help me to check it if I get it.
          Yes a lot of the time but with that said that said, they are the majority of the active threads. It's obviously my opinion but I think how overboard it's become is off putting to new members and even current members who might have considered posting pics. You think well "I'd love corrective criticism but when he's having an off day is he going to tear me down and insult me".

You have an inspiring physique bro. I just think you could be more inspiring personally because you have the results to back up your advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            I'm fine with it bro, but in your case wonder whether the urges are coming from the tren, then your.checking the ball busting with texts on account your more mature these days
            i dont understand. checking the ball busting with texts on account?

Comment

to add, a freind turned on me the other week in the gym over fuck all, I knew right away what it was and that it was tren, he hasn't been himself for the year he's been on it. I ignored the silly youngster for a while and then text him and things are cool.

But I tell ya, I'll never quite trust him again now, he won't ever.get.close to me again, sad, but thats how I roll

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                Yes a lot of the time but with that said that said, they are the majority of the active threads. It's obviously my opinion but I think how overboard it's become is off putting to new members and even current members who might have considered posting pics. You think well "I'd love corrective criticism but when he's having an off day is he going to tear me down and insult me".

You have an inspiring physique bro. I just think you could be more inspiring personally because you have the results to back up your advice.
                I don't think I would ever tear someone down who didn't first talk shit to me. colossus, turbo, and a few others have posted pics recently and i have done nothing but give them compliments.

But I do hear and respect the basic message of your post. You have pointed it out in the past and you were right then also.

Comment

i dont understand. checking the ball busting with texts on account?
                  you act impulsively, then regain composure

Comment

you act impulsively, then regain composure
                    yea your right about that, no doubt.

Comment

I don't think I would ever tear someone down who didn't first talk shit to me. colossus, turbo, and a few others have posted pics recently and i have done nothing but give them compliments.

But I do hear and respect the basic message of your post. You have pointed it out in the past and you were right then also.
                      Lol, not gonna court this but I don't believe I took my ball bust.gun out the holster before you. But its.cool anyway

Comment

Lol, not gonna court this but I don't believe I took my ball bust.gun out the holster before you. But its.cool anyway
                        well whoever started it.. to quote my man DMX. "this war wont stop until one of is dead". :weights:

Comment

well whoever started it.. to quote my man DMX. "this war wont stop until one of is dead". :weights:
                          you just need legs, arms, shoulders and back, and a winners medal, then we.can talk, plenty time bro, I'm cutting.

Back to the thread, how the fuck did scott do A gram a week!

Comment

winners medal

Same Build to! ^

Comment

fair point, its.coming bro, nice to have A goal.actually

Comment

Working...
                              X