Cycle for Bouncer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle for Bouncer

So I've listened to you over the years, have a good idea of your body type, mindset, training style and age.

think you should try 300mg test, 300mg masteron pw

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    So I've listened to you over the years, have a good idea of your body type, mindset, training style and age.

Why?

Comment

it works synergistically with test, gives a hardening to an already lean physique, adds strength, is mildly anti e, and has zero side effects except aggression at high doses, like tren but safe, he' ll love it, no doubt in my mind

Comment

it works synergistically with test, gives a hardening to an already lean physique, adds strength, is mildly anti e, and has zero side effects except aggression at high doses, like tren but safe, he' ll love it, no doubt in my mind
        I beleive he tryed mastron before and it made his gyno pop up. mastron makes test stronger and alot more free test and his nipps didnt like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

I beleive he tryed mastron before and it made his gyno pop up. mastron makes test stronger and alot more free test and his nipps didnt like it.
          I suggested mast and higher test in another thread earlier today. He said he's never tried mast.

Comment

think i may do just that actually bro. i want to see where i can get with the low dose tren/ 450mg test cycle first though.

couple people have mentioned mast before. getting more interested in it.

Comment

your memory is fading old timer.

i used proviron with test and tren because i had heard that proviron was a mild progesterone blocker. didnt work though because i was running the tren to high and had to come off.

never used mast.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                think i may do just that actually bro. i want to see where i can get with the low dose tren/ 450mg test cycle first though.

couple people have mentioned mast before. getting more interested in it.
                Got your name on it bro, no doubt

Comment

is there a long acting mast that i can shoot once per week? i dont like multiple injections per week.

Comment

is there a long acting mast that i can shoot once per week? i dont like multiple injections per week.
                    Yes there is, I actually just ordered some 200mg mast e today.

Comment

^word, enanthate ester

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                        Yes there is, I actually just ordered some 200mg mast e today.
                        damnit i have 5 of them i dont need, lol

Comment

your memory is fading old timer.

i used proviron with test and tren because i had heard that proviron was a mild progesterone blocker. didnt work though because i was running the tren to high and had to come off.

never used mast.
                          yes I forget everything
                          mast and proviron almost same thing.

yes there is mastron E 200mgs per ML is the norm

Comment

yes I forget everything

yes there is mastron E 200mgs per ML is the norm
                            similar molecular structure bro, but completely different affects

Comment

About the same as deca and tren. Similar in chemical structure but completely different results. I've heard very few rant and rave about proviron. I've heard nothing but overwhelming responses about mast.

Comment

Working...
                              X