Need Help! getting bload on a cutting stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help! getting bload on a cutting stack

New member here 29 years old first time registering to any online forums to hopefully gain some more knowledge and share experiences. I have done 4 cycles in the past and got amazing results each time however this around something doesn't seem to be going right. I have 13 days left in my photo shoot and i am still bloated...
    I am currently taking 500mg Prop EOD
    Syd group Winny 40 mg
    Var 50 mg
    .25mg arimidex EOD
    40mg Nolvadex ED
    drinking 4-5 liters of water
    empty stomach cardio and post work out cardio
    diet is fully in tact
    i can post my diet here as well but i am really confused as to what's going wrong sorry if it sounds weird but i have to have my cheeks sucked in for the shoot i really understand why am i still bloated.

nothing in your cycle should be bloating you. i am thinking one of the drugs you are taking is fake or not what is claimed. for example the var could be something like dbol because var is a more expensive compound to make.

if its not that it may be kidney issues.

bumping up the adex could fix it.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback i was thinking the same thing but at first i thought it was the winny that's possibly fake but now that you mentioned Var..i am just putting 2 and 2 together...my sex drive and strength is through the roof which shouldn't be happening on the stack i am on. I will stop the var immediately and increase the dose of adex.
      Last edited by sweatnblood; 01-12-13, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X