Side effects depending on place of injection - very strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side effects depending on place of injection - very strange

I have tested and confirmed this now 4 separate times.

Whenever I shoot the test/tren in quads I get no sensitive nips at all during the whole week. BUT whenever I get my glute shot the sensative nips come the second day after injection and last for 3-4 days. Without fail this happens every time. WTF??

shoulders? perhaps there's mote estrogen in your ass

Comment

i was thinking its because the glute muscles are a different type of muscle fiber then the quads? no?

Comment

How about somewhere near your heart. You could stand to be a little more sensitive there.

Same type of muscle in your glute and thigh, just normally more fatty tissue

Comment

strange never heard of that one?

Comment

I think you're crazy.

Comment

lol. trust me. when you do the same thing day in and day out you know your body very very well. when the same thing happens on 4 separate occasions without fail there is only one conclusion you can come to.

my best guess would be that the chemical is being dispersed into my body faster via the glute muscle then it is from the "tighter" quad muscle so to speak. being that i am so sensative to tren that slightly faster dispersion is giving me that side.

Comment

I'm just attempting to shit talk. I'm not good at it, sorry.

I only shoot my quads, I recently tried my delts, but they were just too sore after so I won't do that again.

Interesting though. Do you cough with your tren?

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post

Interesting though. Do you cough with your tren?
                  i did this past time right for the whole night after the injection. not really cough but the feeling of having to cough.

Comment

Any other weird sides? Sometimes I get a tingling feeling at the back of my head, and a little sweat.....

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      strange never heard of that one?
                      Yea me neither.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      lol. trust me. when you do the same thing day in and day out you know your body very very well. when the same thing happens on 4 separate occasions without fail there is only one conclusion you can come to.

my best guess would be that the chemical is being dispersed into my body faster via the glute muscle then it is from the "tighter" quad muscle so to speak. being that i am so sensative to tren that slightly faster dispersion is giving me that side.
                      Bro science.

Comment

Working...
                      X