tren on test levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren on test levels

how hard will tren crash your natural test levels?

about as hard as any steroid can. tren should NEVER be run without test.

Comment

don't plan on it. never had and never will. was just wondering. i've heard it crashes it the hardest. wanted to see if anyone actually knew

Comment

ya puts me in the dirt very fast. I always use HCG when on tren

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          ya puts me in the dirt very fast. I always use HCG when on tren
          Yep.

But will run tren by itself soon :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
            Yep.

But will run tren by itself soon :)
            what for? what are you expecting from just tren?

Comment

Originally posted by bufflildude View Post
              what for? what are you expecting from just tren?
              Not to be an ass bro. But what would you expect from tren in regards to gains? Not concerned about anything else since I'm quite experienced with it. I get blood work and run hcg.

Comment

Not to be an ass bro. But what would you expect from tren in regards to gains? Not concerned about anything else since I'm quite experienced with it. I get blood work and run hcg.
                just was wondering if you were expecting anything different then with running it with test...like not being as full, harding up more cause of less water retention.

Comment

just was wondering if you were expecting anything different then with running it with test...like not being as full, harding up more cause of less water retention.
                  Gotcha. But tren alone I hold no water. Even with prop I hold water. I've done it before alone and it was great, but not for six months either like I've always ran cycles. I'm also running only 300mgs a week.

Comment

Gotcha. But tren alone I hold no water. Even with prop I hold water. I've done it before alone and it was great, but not for six months either like I've always ran cycles. I'm also running only 300mgs a week.
                    did you notice anything from test levels dropping. decrease sex drive, energy, etc. or then the tren help with all that

Comment

did you notice anything from test levels dropping. decrease sex drive, energy, etc. or then the tren help with all that
                      Yea my test levels dropped; can't lie about that. But I still had a sex drive and my balls were fine. But I credit this to hcg and not everyone responds the same. I've accustomed my body to tren very well and I get checked all the time by my Dr. Tren never affected my cardio that much, just a tad. But I don't think it's neither of any drugs we take that affect our cardio. I mean we do get heavier so our bodies need to adjust to our new weight.

Grab a 25lb sand ball and do cardio and tell me it doesn't affect you. Exactly.

Comment

lol. thanks man

Comment

lol. thanks man
                          Ha :)

Comment

Working...
                          X