Blood work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood work

Been off tren for 6 weeks, cruising at 200mg test cyp pw for 4 weeks. I was tested 2 days after weekly injection.

Total test off the charts at 1935 ng/dl ( normal range 250-1100)

Free test off the charts at 509 pg/nl (normal range 35 - 155)

HDL levels low at 24 mg/dl (normal range > or = 40)

Blood is thick also...

RBC 6.21 million/uL (normal range 4.2 - 5.8)

Hemoglobin 19.2 g/dL (normal range 13.2 - 17.1)

Hematocrit 58% (normal range 38.5 - 50%)

Going to give blood this week, add baby aspirin and niacin to the daily supps and get blood redone in a month.

I'm pretty sure the blood count and HDL issues are lingering effects of how harsh the tren was on my system. I've ran test only for much longer and didn't have issues in the past.

Thoughts? Feedback?

Originally posted by blm View Post
    Been off tren for 6 weeks, cruising at 200mg test cyp pw for 4 weeks. I was tested 2 days after weekly injection.

Total test off the charts at 1935 ng/dl ( normal range 250-1100)

Free test off the charts at 509 pg/nl (normal range 35 - 155)

HDL levels low at 24 mg/dl (normal range > or = 40)

Blood is thick also...

RBC 6.21 million/uL (normal range 4.2 - 5.8)

Hemoglobin 19.2 g/dL (normal range 13.2 - 17.1)

Hematocrit 58% (normal range 38.5 - 50%)

Going to give blood this week, add baby aspirin and niacin to the daily supps and get blood redone in a month.

I'm pretty sure the blood count and HDL issues are lingering effects of how harsh the tren was on my system. I've ran test only for much longer and didn't have issues in the past.

Thoughts? Feedback?

Just give blood; about a pint or more and that will do it. No need for the aspirin bro, trust me. Yes I had same issues while on tren with blood and gave two pints and I was good. No need for the supps IMO and you know I'm an OCD when it comes to blood work.

You must be a horny SOB:D Your wife must not like you:panic:

Everything else looks good bro. How was your triglycerides? Or other lipids?

How was your AST/ALT?

Did your doc by any chance think or say you may have hematomacrosis? Or would want to run additional tests?

Reason I ask about the Hema is because of your blood thickness; but you and I know why.

Comment

Everything else was within normal ranges.

Wife loves me. She is young and has an over active sex drive to begin with and no risk of getting her pregnant, lol.

Comment

Everything else was within normal ranges.

Wife loves me. She is young and has an over active sex drive to begin with and no risk of getting her pregnant, lol.
        Then go give blood and no rush IMO either. But doing so, will reverse it like night and day. Give to pints if you can, but for sure at least one. I did it and went for blood work two weeks later and within range:)

Well good for you; take care of the lady ;)

But don't go for pills/supps to fix that minor issue bro.

Comment

I was impressed that 200 mg pw would make my levels so high.

Comment

Believe it or not. Even being on Androgel for 90 days, will get you over 500 on your levels. And if you do any research on Andro, it barely has anything in it; I know..Been there done that too. That's how I eventually started getting a script for my test and insurance paid for it. Had to go through the process and I worked the system.

It really doesn't take much to maintain a nice healthy number bro. If my old account was still active, I would of pulled up my Andro thread and you would of seen my numbers on it. It's not for gains, but certainly will keep you in the high 400's to mid 500's.

Comment

Give blood, what were your ldl levels?

Also did they establish why your such A cunt? X

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

It really doesn't matter what those levels were; he said they were fine. What matters is getting that blood thinned out.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                    Then go give blood and no rush IMO either. But doing so, will reverse it like night and day. Give to pints if you can, but for sure at least one. I did it and went for blood work two weeks later and within range:)

Well good for you; take care of the lady ;)

But don't go for pills/supps to fix that minor issue bro.
                    yes there is a rush blood banks will ban you if your count hits 20 I also noticed the one I goto there thing that reads the level is very high your doc is accurate at 19.2 you need to go now I am not kidding either

Comment

depending on day injected and day giving blood will make the number change by alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

ya did they figure that out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

depending on day injected and day giving blood will make the number change by alot.
                          Correct. That is why I stated it was 2 days after weekly injection; during peak levels.

Comment

Correct. That is why I stated it was 2 days after weekly injection; during peak levels.
                            oh my bad ya that will be you highest level. my doc likes me to wait untill day 5 for some reason?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

ya did they figure that out yet?
                              Didn't think you would ever get sucked into his level of ignorance. Be better than the site troll bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X