Starting my cycle March 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting my cycle March 1st

Tren ace ONLY at 525mgs a week since my concentration is 175mgs a cc. Running it with HCG at 500ius E4D like always but ONLY tren and for 6 months; yes 6 months:)

Getting another blood work done mid February then mid cycle. Been off for 6 months now if not longer and cruising at 212-215lbs; pics have been posted.

Goal? Just pure lean mass, no water retention and add a good 10lbs of quality muscle. I will also try bouncers chicken/rice all day ED and once a week I will eat seafood for the obvious but no cheat meals. I will post pics through the process:D

Yes this will be hard for me; the diet. Just plain ass chicken and brown rice. Unlike bouncer, white rice bloats me. I will still have my acai, berry drinks before I roll; very crucial for me when I roll for more than 20mns at a time<this will be my cardio.

I will hit the sauna ED for 30-40mns like I do now. But this will be done after my training. So potassium tabs will be crucial for me.

Just an experiment for me. Hell I've done so many of them, why not try this one.

BTW;

I've done tren ace cycles by itself before but for 4 months and the dose was 300mgs a week and I had no issues in the sex drive nor anywhere else.

At this point being stronger than I am now is not a concern of mine; I'm a brute right now. My weights are up there still. Just really doing this as an experiment and being leaner. Hopefully the HW division will have fun when I compete this year.

Why dont you want to add some test?

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
      Why dont you want to add some test?
      I've done that before. Just an experiment; I'm very well trained with this stuff:) I've got over 100cc's of prop and tren ace made.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
        I've done that before. Just an experiment; I'm very well trained with this stuff:) I've got over 100cc's of prop and tren ace made.
        Got ya. Yeah, I wouldn't do it since I wouldn't feel confident doing anything without test as a base. But since you have experience with that, and it works for you, why not right?

Good luck mate!

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
          Got ya. Yeah, I wouldn't do it since I wouldn't feel confident doing anything without test as a base. But since you have experience with that, and it works for you, why not right?

Good luck mate!
          Thanks man.

If I didn't get blood work done religiously every 6 months while off/on, I wouldn't do it. If something starts to go bad, I will add test or stop it.

Last time I ran it by itself I loved the results, but I'm also accustomed to 6 months cycles and felt I needed it longer. I was pretty lean and held very little water. My training was also very different too back then. I wasn't doing as much as I am now.

Comment

I will also try bouncers chicken/rice all day ED and once a week I will eat seafood for the obvious but no cheat meals. I will post pics through the process:D

Yes this will be hard for me; the diet. Just plain ass chicken and brown rice. Unlike bouncer, white rice bloats me.
            everybody wanna look like bouncer but dont nobody wanna eat like the champ! :weights:

i give you a month before you say "fuck this i am happy with how i look anyway, going back to eating my way". :rofl:

serious note: crazy how different people react to different drugs. i take 100mgs a week and turn into the fucken devil and you are fine at 500mgs a week. lol

Comment

Without prop I feel this a mistake, but good luck bro

Comment

You have any libido issues with straight tren?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  everybody wanna look like bouncer but dont nobody wanna eat like the champ! :weights:

i give you a month before you say "fuck this i am happy with how i look anyway, going back to eating my way". :rofl:

serious note: crazy how different people react to different drugs. i take 100mgs a week and turn into the fucken devil and you are fine at 500mgs a week. lol
                  I don't sit on my ass all day at home and play thumb wars. So if and when I decide to stop the chicken/rice only combo, is because of making it all the time. I cook around the house on top of everything I do and you know this. I love chicken and rice; I just eat other food as well.

You've seen my pics and by far do I look like shit, and I've been off for quite a while there tranny. I could easily just do seafood and quinoa my favorite and that has way better nutrients than your chicken/rice combo.

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Without prop I feel this a mistake, but good luck bro
                  Don't agree sorry.

Originally posted by auri View Post
                  You have any libido issues with straight tren?
                  No. I can honestly say that my sex drive is the same with no test and out the roof on test. Now are my test levels lower with no test and tren only? Yes! I still have that blood work and it was in the low 200's, so still not bad. Once again I give HCG credit for this.

As we've all read on here and experimented as well(well some of you). Some AS types work better for some but not others. For example; I can not stand drol but love it. If my old account was still up. You would see where I had a log while on drol and after 2wks I dropped it son:panic:

My lower back was always pumped and at times could barely walk or get out of bed. One I've been wanting to try is Mast and I know for a fact I would love it like I do tren. I would always do a prop/tren/mast cycle if I could get my hands on some mast:( or make it myself since I make my tren and prop.

Comment

I don't sit on my ass all day at home and play thumb wars. So if and when I decide to stop the chicken/rice only combo, is because of making it all the time. I cook around the house on top of everything I do and you know this. I love chicken and rice; I just eat other food as well.

You've seen my pics and by far do I look like shit, and I've been off for quite a while there tranny. I could easily just do seafood and quinoa my favorite and that has way better nutrients than your chicken/rice combo.
                    so are you following my plan or aren't you? you are double talking again. if your way is better with more nutrients why don't you keep doing what your doing?

you keep telling me you dont look like shit as if you are trying to convince me. if you like your look why do you want to change it?

Comment

so are you following my plan or aren't you? you are double talking again. if your way is better with more nutrients why don't you keep doing what your doing?

you keep telling me you dont look like shit as if you are trying to convince me. if you like your look why do you want to change it?
                      The reason for the chicken/rice diet is to drop the lower fat on abs; I only the abs we do while we roll. I don't go out of my way to do crunches, leg raises, etc.

You can have the best diet in the world, but you still need to work THAT muscle in order for it to get bigger or develop.

I have big abs naturally, not fat abs. I would hope you'd know the difference if you would exclude your ignorant behavior.

I don't need to convince anyone brother. I'm great now and I do enjoy being on and looking better. But I'm also extremely confident NOT being on; because at the end of the day. It's NOT real being ON. My recent pics is a great look while being off and I give credit to all the work I put in on the mat and lifting.

It is possible to look great with no drugs. With drugs you obviously look better; duh! :retard:

So just stfu and let this thread be and I will update. STOP trying to have the last bark, because your bark reminds me of a god damn chihuahua; fucking yapping!

Truth is YOU need drugs to look the way you do and I don't, yet I still have a good look naturally because I work my ass off.

So toot toot bitch:D

Comment

You can have the best diet in the world, but you still need to work THAT muscle in order for it to get bigger or develop.
                        false. the abdominal muscles are there at all times. most people just have them covered with fat.

Comment

The reason for the chicken/rice diet is to drop the lower fat on abs; I only the abs we do while we roll. I don't go out of my way to do crunches, leg raises, etc.

I have big abs naturally, not fat abs. I would hope you'd know the difference if you would exclude your ignorant behavior.

I don't need to convince anyone brother. I'm great now and I do enjoy being on and looking better. But I'm also extremely confident NOT being on; because at the end of the day. It's NOT real being ON. My recent pics is a great look while being off and I give credit to all the work I put in on the mat and lifting.

It is possible to look great with no drugs. With drugs you obviously look better; duh! :retard:

So just stfu and let this thread be and I will update. STOP trying to have the last bark, because your bark reminds me of a god damn chihuahua; fucking yapping!

Truth is YOU need drugs to look the way you do and I don't, yet I still have a good look naturally because I work my ass off.

So toot toot bitch:D

Don't talk about Chihuahua's :disagree:

Comment

If you look good without the drugs and don't need them,Why keep going back on?:wack:

Comment

false. the abdominal muscles are there at all times. most people just have them covered with fat.
                              But they still need to trained/worked you dumb ass:wack:

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                              Don't talk about Chihuahua's :disagree:
                              ok:thumup:

Comment

Working...
                              X