Off cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off cycle

For those of you who do come off cycle, how long do you stay off for and why? I ran a 9 month cycle of 250mg test e5d. I’ve been off for a little over 2 months now. My boys came back to full size after a month and took me about 2 months to get my sex drive back to normal. Now that I feel I fully recovered I’m wondering what the true benefit is for waiting longer. I don’t plan on going back on for at least 2 more months but I’m curious to everyone's thoughts.

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    For those of you who do come off cycle, how long do you stay off for and why? I ran a 9 month cycle of 250mg test e5d. I’ve been off for a little over 2 months now. My boys came back to full size after a month and took me about 2 months to get my sex drive back to normal. Now that I feel I fully recovered I’m wondering what the true benefit is for waiting longer. I don’t plan on going back on for at least 2 more months but I’m curious to everyone's thoughts.
    I stay off for six or twelve months at a time because I do six month cycles. I make sure everything is ok via my blood work which typically takes about four months for all profiles to be within range. Strangely enough my sex drive never goes away off or on. I believe this is due to my hcg use. I also function well both mentally and physically being off. I'm in no rush to go back on drugs to make me bigger or stronger than I am now. I'd rather take my time hence the long cycles, and take time to fully recover. AS is not a necessity but rather a want.

Comment

I also feel good being off. Not that I've been off too long. lol When I took 4 years off I def lost some size and that was tough mentally.

Comment

the only benifit is keeping your body in the "normal state" I dont knoe the word for that sorry. but your body wants to be normal so leting it is good. I agree with Rado thaking 4 moths off is about to get back to normal of coarse we are all different but that is about what it would take for me also.

If you dont want kids I see no harm with just staying on as long as you get blood work every 6 months or so to make sure you are good.

Last time I came off I was mentaly messed up I did not feel right at all. that is when I decided to stay on forever. I knew that day would come sooner or later and it did about 8 months ago or so. right now just 150 test e but when the summer months hit I will run 450test E GH and some tren or something prob like Rado 6 months

Comment

that was tough mentally.
          Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Last time I came off I was mentaly messed up I did not feel right at all.
          exactly. fuck feeling like an average person. shits not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            was not avg bro I can live with avg I am not that weak,lol I felt depressed, lazyer than I am normaly ect. I think the worst was the depressed type feeling I had.

I am only on 150mgs test E I am pretty much avg right now,lol

Comment

I also feel good being off. Not that I've been off too long. lol When I took 4 years off I def lost some size and that was tough mentally.
              I'm sure it did. Your body ends up solely relying on something then you take it away? Well yea you're gonna feel different.

So what you're saying is that the average person is better than you because you need AS all the time to be above average:clapback: You can't seem to be normal/average/look and feel natural? :wack: But then again I'm talking to an idiot who has issues with taking pics of himself and asking the entire internet for reassurance:weights:

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              was not avg bro I can live with avg I am not that weak,lol I felt depressed, lazyer than I am normaly ect. I think the worst was the depressed type feeling I had.

I am only on 150mgs test E I am pretty much avg right now,lol
              This too can be said for those who drink several cups of coffee or energy drinks per day and then they stop and feel like shit from not taking something to making them feel above average.

I like being on, sure. I actually love it! But I also know how to be off it and control my mental state. I feel great because I continue to do the same if not more. For me being on is a sense of surpassing what my body can not do by itself naturally; that's all.

But also being on, hurts my game on the mat a bit. Not the strength nor the cardio but the additional size that comes on and having to adjust my game and wearing bigger gi's.

I'm beyond the point of proving myself to anyone or myself how much I can bench, dead or squat...I've got high numbers. My only game right now is getting to a black belt level and keeping myself healthy for competitions. I did the Master Senior Worlds last year and was very happy with myself. Now this year, I plan(tentatively)attending Pan Ams, Chicago Open(again), Boston Open and several Grappalers Quest.

I still have a few more years before I can get my black belt. Still a four stripe purp.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post

So what you're saying is that the average person is better than you because you need AS all the time to be above average:clapback: You can't seem to be normal/average/look and feel natural? :wack: But then again I'm talking to an idiot who has issues with taking pics of himself and asking the entire internet for reassurance:weights:
                when i dont feel amazing i feel depressed. label me what you want. :)

Comment

when i dont feel amazing i feel depressed. label me what you want. :)

Weak minded person:)

Oh and a tranny lover:thumup:

Comment

I never come off, but I do lower the dose every few months and"crusie"

Comment

Working...
                    X