Tren with test ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren with test ???

Ok so I been told to get best results out of tren stack it with test Wat kinds do you suggest? Is anadrol 50 good to stack with tren ? If so should I use blocker with it?

Have you ever used tren before? Be very careful, it can have strong sides in some people. Start at a low dose.

As far as the kind of test, test e, test c, or prop is fine. (prop if you dont mind injecting multiple times per week.

Comment

Yeah I used tren twice before I low dosages. Now I upped it to a higher dosage and ok but Wat bout stacking it with anadrol you that be ok as far as test or no ?

Comment

Originally posted by LucianoG View Post
        Yeah I used tren twice before I low dosages. Now I upped it to a higher dosage and ok but Wat bout stacking it with anadrol you that be ok as far as test or no ?
        I hated drol at 50mgs ED for two weeks. My lower back pumps were so bad at times I could barely get out of bed unless I stretched. But in regards to gains and strength; amazing without a doubt.

Tren isn't as bad as some say, but with that said like any other steroid. If you did it before and you seemed fined with it, then you'll be ok again as well.

Yes stack your tren with test. I stack it all the time with prop and just shoot M/W/F.

I also have done tren by itself but do not advise that unless you know your body very well, have a doctor who's along the way and get blood work done regularly.

Comment

Tren test and drol are a sick combo, but you might not feel too well from the sides.. Is it worth it, you have to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by LucianoG View Post
            tren and anadrol NO way I wouldnt I would use tren and test E no problem. If you had to test tren and anadrol would be a serious bulker. but by the questions you are asking I dont think you have enough experance to use thoes 3 yet.

youll get just a s good results with test e and tren right now.

Comment

I get the feeling he already has the anadrol and is just wanting somebody to say he is good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                tren and anadrol NO way I wouldnt I would use tren and test E no problem. If you had to test tren and anadrol would be a serious bulker. but by the questions you are asking I dont think you have enough experance to use thoes 3 yet.

youll get just a s good results with test e and tren right now.
                Is he saying drol+test+tren or just tren+drol?
                Also I would use an AI whenever doing a tren cycle.

Comment

Working...
                X