No announcement yet.

no muscle loss during pct 2 weeks in :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no muscle loss during pct 2 weeks in :)

Jus updating on my pct progress, its been 2 weeks into my pct and ive put on about 2kgs most likely fat due to upping my calories to 4000 and increasing my carbs to 300 split between breakfast and lunch i have maintained almost all of my gains only a slight decrease in strength and a little less motivation at the gym. Im looking a little less defined and vascular which is a little depressing! although expected. ive just been running a standard pct of nolva at 40mgs ed will now drop it to 20mgs ed so far my libido has not suffered and no depression :thumup: hoping that doesnt change anytime soon!

hate to bring bad news but 2 weeks is nothing at all bro. 4-6 weeks is when you will def notice the difference being off.

Comment

well fingers crossed it stays that way but im feeling pretty good and training intensity is still there diet is in check with the occasional cheat meal so im feeling ok i guess time will tell jus gonna keep liftin hard:weights:

Comment

Yup, most likely at this point your test levels are still raised above normal levels.

I also up my calories when coming off. This time of the year is perfect for that. I can keep my weight up by adding more calories. Not concerned at all by adding a little extra weight during the winter months.

Comment

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
          well fingers crossed it stays that way but im feeling pretty good and training intensity is still there diet is in check with the occasional cheat meal so im feeling ok i guess time will tell jus gonna keep liftin hard:weights:
          yea fingers crossed but its not going to happen. you are still feeling the effects of the hormone. update in 1 month. sorry bro.

Comment

Who knows maybe you won't lose any, you may be the exception to the rule.

Comment

Working...
            X