Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diabetic

Hi,

I was wondering if anybode has any experience with Test e and eq??

The guy has good knowledge on diet and training.

Thanks
    :thumup:

For me EQ is not very impressive. Didn't like it much. Test E is pretty much my staple in every cycle.

Not sure wtf the title of this thread is about. You are diabetic?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      For me EQ is not very impressive. Didn't like it much. Test E is pretty much my staple in every cycle.

Not sure wtf the title of this thread is about. You are diabetic?
      No im not a diabetic, i was only looking for a second openion on this as my friend who is a diabetic is starting to work out again, and is in the near future starting on the juice as well again. He havent been working out for a couple of years and has also in the past used roids, but never as a diabetic! So therefore we were talking about if would be risky for him to use roids, and i am almost certain that if he knows about diet and training he we will be fine using roids as a diabetic, but i would like to hear some more openions on this, as he is the only diabetic i know who plans a steroid cycle. Maybe roids do affect blood sugar levels a little bit, but not enough so that it would be a threat to himm what do you think?? :)

Comment

I dont know enough about diabetes and how steroids effect it. sorry bro.

Comment

its all good, i had to ask, thanks! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by logan View Post
            No im not a diabetic, i was only looking for a second openion on this as my friend who is a diabetic is starting to work out again, and is in the near future starting on the juice as well again. He havent been working out for a couple of years and has also in the past used roids, but never as a diabetic! So therefore we were talking about if would be risky for him to use roids, and i am almost certain that if he knows about diet and training he we will be fine using roids as a diabetic, but i would like to hear some more openions on this, as he is the only diabetic i know who plans a steroid cycle. Maybe roids do affect blood sugar levels a little bit, but not enough so that it would be a threat to himm what do you think?? :)
            Injectable steroids causes insulin to spike increasing the blood sugar sometimes to 250+.
            I would either go doubling my oral dose of diabetic medication or increase my shot of insulin while on. I could opt to do a oral only cycle with only one such as dbol or tbol, or use a prohormone.

Comment

Originally posted by Qwai Chang View Post
              Injectable steroids causes insulin to spike increasing the blood sugar sometimes to 250+.
              I would either go doubling my oral dose of diabetic medication or increase my shot of insulin while on. I could opt to do a oral only cycle with only one such as dbol or tbol, or use a prohormone.
              Okay, so oral steroids are preferred? Thanks!:rofl:

Comment

Working...
              X