Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Q about IGF

Hey guys!

So I got RUI's IGF and am going to give it a try.

Quick question about mixing it though since I never tried it before.

To mix it, all I have to do is get 1ml of BAC and put it in the container with the frozen IGF powder, right??

Or should I put both in a sterile new container with nothing in it...? :panic::panic:

Thanks in advance lol

the vial the igf is in is pretty small if i remember. they also supplied you a much bigger vial correct? i believe you inject something like .5cc in the small vial mix it then pull it all completely out and inject it into the bigger vial. then you can add more water to properly dose.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      the vial the igf is in is pretty small if i remember. they also supplied you a much bigger vial correct? i believe you inject something like .5cc in the small vial mix it then pull it all completely out and inject it into the bigger vial. then you can add more water to properly dose.
      U r the man B!!!

Comment

Just put 100units into the smaller vial and use 5 units when you dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshop View Post
          Just put 100units into the smaller vial and use 5 units when you dose.
          Not sure I follow what you're trying to say. But I certainly understood B and I have no other questions. Thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
            U r the man B!!!
            I know bro, trust me, I know! :thumup:

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
            Not sure I follow what you're trying to say. But I certainly understood B and I have no other questions. Thanks though.
            :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Working...
            X