Cylce Help/Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cylce Help/Opinions

I am brainstorming on my next cycle that I will be running mid March or so should my BW show ok beforehand. My stats:
    5'11
    191 lbs
    10% bf
    Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)

I started TRT after my last cycle at 160mg test testosterone cypionate /week (2 x 80 mg per week). I have had low test prior to my first cycle. 2 years ago it was at about 330 (348-1197) and this past september it was 339 and 2 weeks ago it was up to 900. I plan on decreasing my TRT does to 120mg/week as I feel I dont need it to be as high as 160mg/wk.

Anyhow, what do you guys think about the following cutting cycle (this would be my 3rd run on Tren and 1st on EQ)?

Week 1-14: test testosterone propionate / 240mg/week (80mg M, W, F)
    Week 1-8: trenbolone Hex / 300mg/week (100mg M, W, F)
    Week 1-8: Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - / 390mg/week (130mg M, W, F)
    Week 9-14: Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - / 540 mg/week (180mg M, W, F)
    Week 1-9: Caber (dosage as TBD)
    Week 1-14: 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - x 2/week
    Week 1-14: Aromasin (dosage TBD)

Three additional questions - being on TRT for life, should I substitute some of the test testosterone propionate with test testosterone cypionate so I dont have any issues when I would go back to test testosterone cypionate after the cycle? Seems like there may be a lag time for the test testosterone cypionate to start working again as it is a long ester. Also, would anybody suggest running Primo instead of EQ as my goal is to cut? Lastly, what do you guys think of adding 2iu HGH daily for the next 6-8 months. I have it already in my stash, just waiting for the right time to run it. Again, looking to cut here, not bulk up.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks!

you're overthinking it. run a cc of test (or 100mg) and a cc of tren (or 100mg) eod and ditch the eq for a low dose of winny (20-30mg) for 8 weeks. eat right, train right, hydrate, done. why fuck with 8/10 and 5/8 of a cc?

if hrt is a concern start your cyp the last week. your doses are relatively low, i personally wouldn't use an ai unless i had symptoms and it'd be nolva at that. keep in mind you don't want to totally eliminate estrogen, you want to control it. take 4 weeks off and run it again if you feel the need. simple and effective.

back in the day this was essentially my precontest cycle. i'd run it daily and add gh, slin, clen, and t3. the last days i'd throw in halo for hardness. but even halved witout the other shit it's a killer cycle. jack up the protein, taper the carbs down to maintenance, schedule your fluids, and you'll peel the fat off.

Comment

Originally posted by lance_armstrong View Post
      you're overthinking it. run a cc of test (or 100mg) and a cc of tren (or 100mg) eod and ditch the eq for a low dose of winny (20-30mg) for 8 weeks. eat right, train right, hydrate, done. why fuck with 8/10 and 5/8 of a cc?

if hrt is a concern start your cyp the last week. your doses are relatively low, i personally wouldn't use an ai unless i had symptoms and it'd be nolva at that. keep in mind you don't want to totally eliminate estrogen, you want to control it. take 4 weeks off and run it again if you feel the need. simple and effective.

back in the day this was essentially my precontest cycle. i'd run it daily and add gh, slin, clen, and t3. the last days i'd throw in halo for hardness. but even halved witout the other shit it's a killer cycle. jack up the protein, taper the carbs down to maintenance, schedule your fluids, and you'll peel the fat off.
      ya I agree why the weird dosages 80mgs ect? is there some math you figured out that makes the cycle right or something?

I also agree why the aroma and caber do you need them?

Eq or primo is up to you but again why the weird dosage with the eq? I personaly used to love EQ never tried primo

Comment

to complicated IMO.

i would run

week 1-14: 250mg per week test e (1 shot per week)
        week 1-12: 200mg per week tren e (1 shot per week)

i would skip the eq, i would skip the caber, and i would skip the aromisin. only use the last 2 if you need them.

Comment

Originally posted by lance_armstrong View Post

Thanks Really appreciate the response. You are right....I let myself get way too complicating things. Not sure why I do that. I am going to take your advice and drop the AI to see how things go. i am going to drop my TRT does to 120mg as well. My t level at 900ish is good and I want to see how a month at 120mg/week affects it at any. Want to be on the lowest yet affective does for TRT. Also, I am seriously thinking about Primobolan - methenolone - instead of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - ....if Primobolan - methenolone - I would do:

Week 1-16: test testosterone cypionate / 80mg EOD
          Week 1-8: trenbolone Hex or E / 100 EOD
          Week 1-16: Primobolan - methenolone - / 200mg EOD
          Week 1-9: Caber (dosage as TBD)
          Week 1-16: 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - x 2/week
          Week 1-16: Possibly Aromasin
          .....continued...2iu HGH ED....

My main goal is cutting and sustainable muscle (not just appearance of looking much better while on cycle) -- cliche these days I realize - but I don't compete just like looking and feeling better. I will be doing more cross fit during this cycle as well. You think Primobolan - methenolone - would suit my goals better? The reason I would pick Primobolan - methenolone - is less chance of risky blood numbers and....reason I wouldn't is fear of effects on hairline....trenbolone doesnt seem to hurt my hairline...my hair seemed to stop growing while on Mast....fear of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is the anxiety some seem to get on it but it sounds appealing bc of enhanced cardio/endurance. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            to complicated IMO.

i would run

week 1-14: 250mg per week test e (1 shot per week)
            week 1-12: 200mg per week tren e (1 shot per week)

i would skip the eq, i would skip the caber, and i would skip the aromisin. only use the last 2 if you need them.
            thanks brother! If I were to add Primo instead of EQ how would you suggest I run it?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              ya I agree why the weird dosages 80mgs ect? is there some math you figured out that makes the cycle right or something?

I also agree why the aroma and caber do you need them?

Eq or primo is up to you but again why the weird dosage with the eq? I personaly used to love EQ never tried primo
              I agree - the weird dosages need to go...I get too technical....did you have any anxiety from the EQ? how much did you run? cutting or bulk purposes?

Comment

Originally posted by ohsures View Post
                I agree - the weird dosages need to go...I get too technical....did you have any anxiety from the EQ? how much did you run? cutting or bulk purposes?
                ya bouncer posted a nice simple cycle but effective I would go with that.

I was fine on EQ it made my veins pop out and the lean mass was perfect for me. I ran 400 and 600mgs per week I didnt notice a lot of difference between the two doses

unless you have exelent source skip the primo cuz it will be EQ anyways or mastron lol

Comment

Originally posted by ohsures View Post
                  thanks brother! If I were to add Primo instead of EQ how would you suggest I run it?
                  i wouldn't suggest it. its mild and needs to be run at heavy doses. on top of that it is faked more then it is real.

trust me.

test, tren, diet, training, and cardio is all you need no matter if your goal is to get ripped or to bulk.

keep things simple and effective bro.

that said, some people cant run tren. me for example. i get sides as low as 100mg per week.

i switched over to test/masteron cycle. just started though, first time using mast so its to early to give you any feedback.

Comment

Working...
                  X