Long Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Time

I'm going to start this thread to ask the most learned of AAS users on the forum what are the circumstances and physical impairments, side of death, I will face after being on steroids for 7 years and 1 month as of this date. This is a legitimate question. I don't mean to troll here as the word goes, but hopefully someone here may tell me stop, crash and burn, huge something of whatever or simply die trying to get off! I'm not shutdown or anything.

Test level is >1500ng/dl and I feel great, it's just that, it's time to come off for being on for so long.

What am asking here is what will I expect when I stop tomorrow?

Expect to feel depressed, low to no sex drive, and just mentally and physically half the man you use to be.

Hope that paints an honest picture for you. :)

Comment

How old are you and what doses have you been running?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Expect to feel depressed, low to no sex drive, and just mentally and physically half the man you use to be.

Hope that paints an honest picture for you. :)
        You were absolutely right and thanks for the picture. lol
        I saw my doctor on Tuesday, Feb. 19th this week and told her I felt like hell and how I've been shrugged off my woman going on three weeks now! She called today and asked me did I have any steroids left, I told her I have some.
        She said, "Take a shot for me". "OK",I said.. I thought about the "shot" all day at work.
        So I'm going to mix-up 5ml. of Super Test 450, 10ml.testosterone enanthate, and sterile grape seed oil in a 25ml. syringe and take a 5ml. injection to help me find my way back home! 15 minute pause.

The injection was flawless, not a drop of blood! I can't wait until it kicks in!
        Last edited by Qwai Chang; 02-22-13, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Qwai Chang View Post
          You were absolutely right and thanks for the picture. lol
          I saw my doctor on Tuesday, Feb. 19th this week and told her I felt like hell and how I've been shrugged off my woman going on three weeks now! She called today and asked me did I have any steroids left, I told her I have some.
          She said, "Take a shot for me". "OK",I said.. I thought about the "shot" all day at work.
          So I'm going to mix-up 5ml. of Super Test 450, 10ml.testosterone enanthate, and sterile grape seed oil in a 25ml. syringe and take a 5ml. injection to help me find my way back home! 15 minute pause.

The injection was flawless, not a drop of blood! I can't wait until it kicks in!
          Thats a bad move bro and a stupid move from your doctor also. At 3 weeks the test has just now fallen to its lowest level. You should be on PCT like Nolvadex at 40mgs per day for a couple months. by going back on the test you are setting yourself up for a roller coaster ride of hormone fluctuations. i really cannot believe any doctor would reccomend such a thing, she clearly has no idea on the subject of hormones.

Comment

Working...
          X