thialand pharmacy epic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thialand pharmacy epic!

so i checked out the pharmacies in phuket the gear is cheap as hell and look legit they dont keep it on the shelves u just ask to look at their folder pick wat u want i have already bought some t3 sus 250 and dynas for under $60 aus lol just to start off my cycle before i get back from my trip but i wanted to ask if anyone knows if u can post back or bring back nolvadex legally to aus ? any advice would save me alot of contemplation thanks guys ps would post some pics but wanna make sure thats ok?

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
    so i checked out the pharmacies in phuket the gear is cheap as hell and look legit they dont keep it on the shelves u just ask to look at their folder pick wat u want i have already bought some t3 sus 250 and dynas for under $60 aus lol just to start off my cycle before i get back from my trip but i wanted to ask if anyone knows if u can post back or bring back nolvadex legally to aus ? any advice would save me alot of contemplation thanks guys ps would post some pics but wanna make sure thats ok?
    ya pictures are ok.

if you bring back just the nolvadex for you only I see zero problem but i would put it in different container.

I got jacked in canada customs I had legal sups in a clen bottle the guy thought he stopped a drug smuggling ring or something he was so excited,lol his boss came over asked me what it was i told him and he said even if it was clen it is not enough to do anything let it go. So in my opinion 50 or so nolvadex in different container should be fine. I would not try and bring real steroids back though fuck that

Comment

Be super careful. AUS has some of the tightest customs in the world. You better be creative.

Comment

yea you can post pics no problem.

personally i wouldnt risk bringing that shit back. would rather pay more and be safe.

Comment

I can't remember the rules on posting other forum names. I'm sure bouncer will let me know but talk to the guys in the Aussie corner on anabolex. They can tell you the laws regarding Aussie customs etc

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-258891497.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	401.9 KB
ID:	945647

thats some of the stuff i got some t3 for $6 aus lol nolva for like $30 sus 250 amps x6 for $15 100 dynas for $6 etc but all looks very legit have been usin the sus while on my trip n my legs are corked as fuck almost drowned on my snorkeling tour haha ill also post up som pics of my trip later on tonight an most of their gear is made by organon but its funny every pharmacy i go to theyre all sold out of every variation of tren it is popular as fuck also the most expensive at $120 aus per vial
            Last edited by FastGainz; 02-07-13, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X