Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

est+Tren+Primo+Clean Diet+Cross Fit+Running+Yoga Sculpt = Ultimate Shred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• est+Tren+Primo+Clean Diet+Cross Fit+Running+Yoga Sculpt = Ultimate Shred?

Hey Guys - curious to hear some feedback - going for the ultimate shred in March with some 'help'. I am fairly certain I am going to run the following stack. i am 37, 5'11, 194, 10ish% bf and this will be my 5th cycle.

Week 1-16: test testosterone cyp / 80 mg EOD
    Week 1-8: trenbolone E / 100mg EOD
    Week 1-16: Primo / 200mg EOD
    Week 1-9: Caber / .5mg E3D
    Week 1-16: 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - x 2/week
    Week 1-16: Aromasin / 6mg EOD

PCT:
    TRT @ 120mg Test Cyp/week (2x60mg)

My workout schedule will consist of the following:
    Monday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
    Tuesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM CrossFit
    Wednesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Bootcamp (total body strength and aerobic conditioning)
    Thursday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
    Friday: Tuesday: PM CrossFit
    Saturday: Chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps
    Sunday: Off

What do you guys think? Is this TOO much strain on my muscles daily not allowing time for recovery? Any concerns with what I have laid out? Suggestions? Bashings? :)

Thanks!

Don't have any inputs on the AAS (others no doubt will chime in) but at first glance, your workout schedule seems to be pretty packed. Key question is - how do you feel? Do you feel worn out? How's your waking pulse rate after say a 1 week break vs. any given day? Overtraining is IMO on often overused word - humans I think can push themselves a lot harder than they think. But different people have different thresholds and if you feel fine with the workout schedule without any adverse effects, then by definition it is good.

Comment

getting "shredded" is all about diet. much more so then the drugs or the training. so i would need to see your diet to be able to give better feed back.

drugs look good, not sure what all that yoga/bootcamp/crossfit shit is but i am sure it sounds neat..

Comment

These guys never did cross fit or intense yoga. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          These guys never did cross fit or intense yoga. :rofl:

But I also don't think he wants this look bro. You'd be surprised how hard that shit is to do. MOST people who are all big and shit can't last worth a fuck. Luckily for me, I'm use to it or I'd be gassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
            But I also don't think he wants this look bro. You'd be surprised how hard that shit is to do. MOST people who are all big and shit can't last worth a fuck. Luckily for me, I'm use to it or I'd be gassing.
            Missing the point brah. I didn't post the pictures to show size. I post them to show that you can be lean with out killing yourself with hours of crossfit, running on empty stomach and hot intense yoga

Comment

Missing the point brah. I didn't post the pictures to show size. I post them to show that you can be lean with out killing yourself with hours of crossfit, running on empty stomach and hot intense yoga
              kind of a dumb point bro. you dont have to kill yourself with hours of crossfit, yoga, and running on empty stomach but you have to kill yourself with massive amounts of drugs, weight lifting, diet, and cardio..?? :retard:

his goals are completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                kind of a dumb point bro. you dont have to kill yourself with hours of crossfit, yoga, and running on empty stomach but you have to kill yourself with massive amounts of drugs, weight lifting, diet, and cardio..?? :retard:

his goals are completely different.
                Holy fuck! Both of you must've had a shit for brains sandvich for lunch. :slap:

Did you even read the op's stats and his cycle? he is already lean to begin with. He is 5'11', 194lbs with 10% bf I can pretty much gurantee you that he can see his abs and obliques and he is already very lean overall. By adding Test C, tren E and 200mg primo eod he should have no problem dropping bodyfat with much less work.

Do you relly think at his height, weight and body fat levels and a cycle like that he has to work that hard to get to the bodyfat level he wants?

If you think he does, you are smoking crack.

let me pull a little rado on you...Don't ever question me son! :D

Comment

Did you even read the op's stats and his cycle? he is already lean to begin with. He is 5'11', 194lbs with 10% bf I can pretty much gurantee you that he can see his abs and obliques and he is already very lean overall. By adding Test C, tren E and 200mg primo eod he should have no problem dropping bodyfat with much less work.

Do you relly think at his height, weight and body fat levels and a cycle like that he has to work that hard to get to the bodyfat level he wants?

none of that explains what your point was in posting those pictures. those guys worked equally hard, just in a different way.

it sounds to me that he likes to do things like crossfit etc.. you are assuming he thinks he MUST do them.

Comment

Bro...Most people these days believe it or not, really don't want that bodybuilder look, but more of a nice athletic look. Not too big but not too small and to be extremely agile and fast.

Crossfit, yoga, plyos, etc...All of these are becoming more popular because so many can achieve a very nice look with no drugs or very little if that.

Take a look at the past years how it's transition from being big to just having a nice lean look. MOST big guys are just big and are nothing but pussies. Can't fight worth a shit, get winded; all they have is the appearance; that's it.

Some like us can have both, as in some size, great conditioning and being able to handle ourselves.

My point is this...Don't knock on cross fit or yoga or any other training other than just lifting. We have so many people that wanna do BJJ, grappling, wrestling that are nothing but muscle and get their egos handed to them quick; I was once there. Luckily for me, I've been able to adapt and now carry my weight well on the mat.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      none of that explains what your point was in posting those pictures. those guys worked equally hard, just in a different way.

it sounds to me that he likes to do things like crossfit etc.. you are assuming he thinks he MUST do them.
                      Man shut the fuck up. :slap:
                      Point is, with the proper diet, cycle and training you can achieve low body fat levels without killing your self with all that stuff op is talking about doing.

and yes I do think he thinks he must do them to achieve the super lean looks he wants.

If that is not clear enough for your shit for brains go kill yourself. :retard:

Comment

what a cluster fuck. guy makes a normal post about cycle and getting lean, beast starts posting pictures telling him not to go yoga and radio sneaks in another fucken bjj story. fuck me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                          Bro...Most people these days believe it or not, really don't want that bodybuilder look, but more of a nice athletic look. Not too big but not too small and to be extremely agile and fast.

Crossfit, yoga, plyos, etc...All of these are becoming more popular because so many can achieve a very nice look with no drugs or very little if that.

Take a look at the past years how it's transition from being big to just having a nice lean look. MOST big guys are just big and are nothing but pussies. Can't fight worth a shit, get winded; all they have is the appearance; that's it.

Some like us can have both, as in some size, great conditioning and being able to handle ourselves.

My point is this...Don't knock on cross fit or yoga or any other training other than just lifting. We have so many people that wanna do BJJ, grappling, wrestling that are nothing but muscle and get their egos handed to them quick; I was once there. Luckily for me, I've been able to adapt and now carry my weight well on the mat.

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!!!

Who is knocking cross fit? I simply said you don't have to kill yourself to achieve what you want.

And which part of the original post op said he want's to achieve what he wants naturally?
                          Did you look at his cycle?

and fuck your bjj don't give shit about your faggot fighting and smelling other guys gasses and shit. Keep that shit to your self.

Comment

Lol honestly, I'm siding with Beast on this one. While Yoga may be a good recovery work out, I do think that weigh lifting is essential when trying to keep your lean mass high while having low bf.
                            Your cycle is fine. As B said, diet is key when getting cut. Also watch out for cross fit as it can be dangerous if you're not doing the movements correct - so try to keep a good form.

Comment

My workout schedule will consist of the following:
                              Monday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
                              Tuesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM CrossFit
                              Wednesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Bootcamp (total body strength and aerobic conditioning)
                              Thursday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
                              Friday: Tuesday: PM CrossFit
                              Saturday: Chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps
                              Sunday: Off

Are you not doing back or legs?

Comment

Working...
                              X