Question on AI and some Ancillaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on AI and some Ancillaries

So last time I used Letro, I couldn't find the right dose for me. I did so many variations and just dumped the bottle because it literally killed my libido in a WEEK!!!! Took two weeks to get myself back into action. I really wanted to try it because I have a feeling that if I find the right dose, it will help with my estrogen levels tremendously.

Now I'm thinking of buying Liquidex, but not as strong though. I've used Liquidex a long time ago; about 7yrs ago lol...I honestly don't remember how it went and if I liked it.

I'm also considering(if I should)adding some T3; thoughts? My cycle will ONLY be Tren ace for six months, no test. I've done it before but not for this long.

I plan on getting blood work half way and at end. Last time I did tren for a long time, yea it shut me down. But I was ok and still able to function thanks to HCG.

So you might ask; why take Letro or Liquidex for the estrogen if it's just Tren Ace right? Well I still get some sort of estro levels from it. Maybe I should look into a prolactin blocker?

Need some suggestions, thanks!

I'm on RUI' site and so many damn SERM's that I have no clue WTF they even are lol....I swear people just make shit these days for the hell of it. It makes shit so damn confusing.

Comment

I've been on letro for almost a month now I draw to the 3 mark I think it comes out to something like .60mg per dosage and it helped tremendously. My nipples were getting sore and puffy so I figured it was progesterone but it was estrogen so good bye sore, puffy nips. :D

Also, even though I'm only taking 2iu gh and 200mg tren e a week I think it's time to get on some T3.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        I've been on letro for almost a month now I draw to the 3 mark I think it comes out to something like .60mg per dosage and it helped tremendously. My nipples were getting sore and puffy so I figured it was progesterone but it was estrogen so good bye sore, puffy nips. :D

Also, even though I'm only taking 2iu gh and 200mg tren e a week I think it's time to get on some T3.
        Ok so ordering letro and T3...Now what dose of T3 should I start at?

Comment

ive used them all and i like adex the most. nolva ed isnt bad either if you start it day 1. with adex the bloat was down and the libido was up. letro was too harsh killed sex drive at times bc its easy to take too much. i used it as pct to rid some gyno at higher dose.

Comment

I'm using t3 at 25mcg every 36 hours

Comment

Letro should ONLY be used if you are trying to remove pre existing gyno. it is just to powerful for anything except that, even very low dose.

you will be much better off with low dose adex, trust me.

not sure why you would look into a prolactin/progesterone blocker, you have already said you have no sides from tren.

t3 did nothing at all for me but it may help you guys with more bf%.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                So last time I used Letro, I couldn't find the right dose for me. I did so many variations and just dumped the bottle because it literally killed my libido in a WEEK!!!! Took two weeks to get myself back into action. I really wanted to try it because I have a feeling that if I find the right dose, it will help with my estrogen levels tremendously.

Now I'm thinking of buying Liquidex, but not as strong though. I've used Liquidex a long time ago; about 7yrs ago lol...I honestly don't remember how it went and if I liked it.

I'm also considering(if I should)adding some T3; thoughts? My cycle will ONLY be Tren ace for six months, no test. I've done it before but not for this long.

I plan on getting blood work half way and at end. Last time I did tren for a long time, yea it shut me down. But I was ok and still able to function thanks to HCG.

So you might ask; why take Letro or Liquidex for the estrogen if it's just Tren Ace right? Well I still get some sort of estro levels from it. Maybe I should look into a prolactin blocker?

Need some suggestions, thanks!
                Def Adex but if you can get from your docotor. problem is if you only on tren the adex will do nothing. you get puffy nips from tren that prob is progestrone that will take caber or lower the dose ( I lower the dose)
                T3 IMO is only used if taking GH. I know the thryroid is proven to be alot tuff than we used to think but I still wouldnt chance it for no reason when you can diet if you are not happy with body fat.

Comment

Well I ordered 2bottles of each;

Letro
                  T3
                  Prami

I think this has me covered :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post

Yea puffy nips is progesterone.
                    Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    I'm using t3 at 25mcg every 36 hours
                    Is that a low mid or high dose? Seems low I assume. I've read 50mcgs ED is good but headaches are a bitch.
                    Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    Letro should ONLY be used if you are trying to remove pre existing gyno. it is just to powerful for anything except that, even very low dose.

you will be much better off with low dose adex, trust me.

not sure why you would look into a prolactin/progesterone blocker, you have already said you have no sides from tren.

t3 did nothing at all for me but it may help you guys with more bf%.
                    Anything I take, I always get some sort of bloat. Only one way to figure it out and that's by playing with letro and prami.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      Def Adex but if you can get from your docotor. problem is if you only on tren the adex will do nothing. you get puffy nips from tren that prob is progestrone that will take caber or lower the dose ( I lower the dose)
                      T3 IMO is only used if taking GH. I know the thryroid is proven to be alot tuff than we used to think but I still wouldnt chance it for no reason when you can diet if you are not happy with body fat.
                      An early study that looked at thyroid function and recovery under the influence of exogenous thyroid hormone was undertaken by Greer (2). He looked at patients who were misdiagnosed as being hypothyroid and put on thyroid hormone replacement for as long as 30 years. When the medication was withdrawn, their thyroids quickly returned to normal.

Here is remark about Greer's classic paper from a later author:

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in EU thyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radio iodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radio iodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3)

These results have been subsequently verified in several studies.(3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland.

Comment

I will run T3 and Letro. Prami on hand. Experimenting for sure. I will figure out this time my letro dose and if puffy or bloat is still present. I will switch to prami and that will tell me if it's progesterone or estrogen imbalance. But I'm almost positive it's estro. I will run 50mcgs of t3 ED. Just doing more reading whether or not to taper and for how long.

Comment

I keep reading that t3 will eat muscle away and some say it won't...still reading....but if anyone has had good experience plz post....im 21 and i would say 12/13% bf...i posted pics...goal is to get at 220 and 10% and maintain... just tren ace fkr six months

Comment

So many good reads on t3 wow...think I'll start at 25mcgs and increase to no more than 50mcgs...excited to add this to my cycle.

Will continue to read more and await some responses.

Comment

I will be running a log on my cycle...more so on t3 since there's so many misconceptions on iy.

Drugs that can increase T3 measurements include:

Birth control pills Clofibrate Estrogens Methadone

Drugs that can decrease T3 measurements include:

Amiodarone Anabolic steroids Androgens Antithyroid drugs (for example, propylthiouracil and methimazole) Lithium Phenytoin Propranolol

Comment

Working...
                              X