All peptides and hgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All peptides and hgh

I was wondering if I can get advice on what is recommended and also experiences of anything that I am recommended, I have a torn tendon in my elbow most likely from a past superdrol cycle it's been nursing for about three months and still not better, I've been warming up my tri's before back days to warm it up but now I think Iv been using my other arm to more to make up for it... I don't want to take a lot of time off and i kinda would also like to recover better then it was so if anyone could recommend what type of HGH is worthy theses days and if the tb500, MGF, and IGF are worth buying .... Keeping in mind I'm a 23 yr old college student so moneys tight

Originally posted by ishness View Post
    I was wondering if I can get advice on what is recommended and also experiences of anything that I am recommended, I have a torn tendon in my elbow most likely from a past superdrol cycle it's been nursing for about three months and still not better, I've been warming up my tri's before back days to warm it up but now I think Iv been using my other arm to more to make up for it... I don't want to take a lot of time off and i kinda would also like to recover better then it was so if anyone could recommend what type of HGH is worthy theses days and if the tb500, MGF, and IGF are worth buying .... Keeping in mind I'm a 23 yr old college student so moneys tight
    at 23 your body is pumping out so much test and hormones you dont need anything IMO.
    If the tendon is torn you will nedd to repair it with surgery if you dont do surgery I think it will take a long time to heal especially if you are still using it. warming it up will do nothing it is tore anything you do just makes it worse

Comment

Hmmm I guess, but I'm fairly sure it's no need for surgery, from what Iv researched its what is known as golfers elbow, cuz it's on the inside ( pinky finger side) of the under part of it, if a torn tendon needs surgery then maybe it's just really inflamed I'm not sure

Comment

Bro don't say that haha I can't get surgery, I don't think I need it though that's why I was just wondering about hgh or peptides cuz I understand some or certain types aid in white muscle tissue repair, and yeah man I do agree Iv gone natural and started seeing kinda better results then I did whil I was on drol, if that makes sense or believable

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          at 23 your body is pumping out so much test and hormones you dont need anything IMO.
          If the tendon is torn you will nedd to repair it with surgery if you dont do surgery I think it will take a long time to heal especially if you are still using it. warming it up will do nothing it is tore anything you do just makes it worse
          Could you give me some "superior" advice man?

Comment

Could you give me some "superior" advice man?
            like what? one post your tendon is tore now its just hurt. I need real info to give real help bro.
            at 23 GH will help ya but how much will it help who knows. I do know if you are worried about cash dont even bother thinking about GH. you can buy a car or take GH,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              like what? one post your tendon is tore now its just hurt. I need real info to give real help bro.
              at 23 GH will help ya but how much will it help who knows. I do know if you are worried about cash dont even bother thinking about GH. you can buy a car or take GH,lol
              Sigh, well from what Iv read its not out of the ordinary to tare a tendon in that area I think I tore it but to say I might need surgery makes it seem like I wouldn't be able to move it or pull any weight, the picture attached is what I feel and really think it's like
              Attached Files

Comment

I had a small tear in my rotator cuff about 10 years ago. I kept working out but had to lower my weights and find movements that didn't agitate the injury. It took about 6 months for it to start feeling better. Even then some exercises I had to stay away from. Go to the doctor and have an MRI done. Then you'll know how bad it is. Either surgery or you have to work around it. There's no magic pill when it comes to injury.

Comment

HGH can help but it will do nothing if you dont help yourself. going to have to face the fact that you are going to have to take off awhile and let it heal.

Comment

You are not going to be able to afford HGH if you're short on money. It can be quite expensive.
                    I would research ghrp-2 + cjc1295 combo, or something similar to that as they increase your natural GH pulse amplitude. Either way, you can spend lots of money on that and see no result - instead of going to the doctor and getting it checked out.

Comment

at 23yrs old GH aint gonna do shit.

Comment

Eh

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                        Don't really want it for muscle building as much for aid and support the health of my tendon

Comment

Don't really want it for muscle building as much for aid and support the health of my tendon
                          i was refering to both

Comment

i was refering to both
                            where do you get your facts? wtf does age have to do with GH's ability to heal? 4-5 iu per day is FAR more gh then a 23 year old would make naturally. to say it wouldnt work simply because of an age is flat out wrong.

Comment

my understaing from what i read and seen on the boards over the years is GH is almost useless and a waste in young males. thats all... the difference really comes later in life as GH drastically drops. Of coarse saying its completely useless is an exaggeration it will help but not nearly what he thinks it will. There are better options IMO. I suppose it could help but you would never tell a 23yr to do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X