Test Cyp, cycle assistance needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Cyp, cycle assistance needed.

I have been working out for a few months. I was really out of shape and through working out and diet have gone from 297 to 248 in 6 months and I am about 6'2.

I just saw a doctor and got prescribed Testosterone cyp 200mg and Anastrazole as well as HCG. I am told the HCG should help cut weight as well.

My question is I want to do more a more aggressive cycle than just a HRT 1cc per week of 200mg Test. What is a good dose to see good gains in muscle mass. The numbers I see are all over the place on the boards.

I also have access to Test 300mg concentration so I was thinking do the prescribed injection prescribed by doc and then a few days later an additional of the 300 so two per week. How much is a good dose per week? Do I need to bump up the anastrazole to prevenent gyno if T dose is higher?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am highly motivated in gym daily 2 hours doing cardio and weights and want to get this done!!!

Thanks!

Honestly, if your making gains/losses, why start changing what's working? And congratulations on the weight loss!

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
      Honestly, if your making gains/losses, why start changing what's working? And congratulations on the weight loss!
      Agreed!

Comment

I plateuad out! Went and saw this fitness doctor here in town and had a few friends who years ago were into bodybuilding and it made sense to try the test with anastrazole and hcg. Especially now since there are doctors and compounding pharmacies that will formulate so I dont have to just grab what I can find on the internet or from an old friend that has connections.

I think the benefits way out weigh any negative. I dont see the downside if I do it safely and have read about 4 zillion articles on the pros and cons, seen a physician and done blood work as well as talked to a couple old friends who juiced up back in the sustanon and dbol days 15-20 yrs ago.

I am working hard. Just at 40 yrs old my body doesnt have the levels it had when I was 20. All my blood work came back at a level the doctor was impressed. He actually said I was too healthy for the normal phentermine and thyroid meds he would give folks coming to him to lose weight and get toned or even take it to the next level. On top of working out daily and keeping my diet under 2ooo calories. I am just ready to step it to the next level.
        Last edited by rj2000; 02-15-13, 09:57 AM.

Comment

mind posting your current diet bro? not the answer you are looking for i know but most people think they have platued when the truth is they have no clue about diet.

Comment

Morning typically oatmeal and a banana. Sometimes egg whites or special k type low calorie cereal with skim milk.
            Lunch protein like turkey or baked chicken with a vegetable or a salad with some turkey.
            Dinner usually turkey or extra lean beef with rice or some other vegetable.
            Fruit throughout the day if I need a snack. Primarily melon, bananas and apples or grapes.
            Zero bread and zero sugar except on Saturday.
            Saturday I will have a breakfast taco or two and a sweet iced tea. Staying below 2k calories daily. Some days below 1500.

Comment

Any additional feedback anyone has will be appreciated!

Comment

Protein needs to be in every meal.

As far as cycle. I would suggest something like 300mgs per week test e. no need for hcg IMO.

Comment

I agree with 300mgs test per wek that is great dosage
                  but I do not agree with no HCG.
                  let me help ya a bit
                  if you shoot test on sunday take Adex .5 on monday and then take 250ius HCG on thursday
                  this is why
                  when you shoot test E the levels of hormone spike real high for the first 2 days then level out you want the adex in at that time to fight the spike in estrogen you will get with the test spike. taking the HCG on thursday will help bump back your dropping test levels and keep your balls from shutting off.

Comment

About the gyno, are you predisposed to it? I don't believe in taking more drugs in order to prevent something that may not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                      About the gyno, are you predisposed to it? I don't believe in taking more drugs in order to prevent something that may not happen.
                      I totaly agree but he has a HRT doc so I assumed he had high estro that is why the doc scripted him for it.

Comment

Thanks for the info folks. No idea on the estr level. The guy at the fitness center said it was pretty much standard protocol before I ever saw the doctor that works with them.

Comment

Working...
                        X