Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dropping tren e 3rd week ...

Hi guys need to puck your brains ..

I did my 3rd jab of 600mg test e and 300mg tren e yesterday i was going to drop the tren e and stick with the test for the remainder of course is this advisable?

Thanks

Dave

There's no problem with dropping the tren while still on test.

Comment

Nice one appreciate the quick reply mate ..

One last thing was running tbol. as a kick start as Im dropping tren any harm running the tbol alongside the test e for say 8 weeks?

Cheers

Comment

Can I ask why you are dropping the tren? Bad sides? Week 3 is usually a bit early for bad sides to develop.

Comment

Already got pretty bad sleep issues mate and to be honest I think test e and tbol will still yield good results for me at this point so thought best have the harsher stuff for later down the line mate ...

Comment

Originally posted by davey boy View Post
            Nice one appreciate the quick reply mate ..

One last thing was running tbol. as a kick start as Im dropping tren any harm running the tbol alongside the test e for say 8 weeks?

Cheers
            No probs should be fine, when you stop the tbol, take your last short of test and things will drop gradual

Comment

Already got pretty bad sleep issues mate and to be honest I think test e and tbol will still yield good results for me at this point so thought best have the harsher stuff for later down the line mate ...
              i cant run tren either, thats why i was asking. i think mr i ended up dropping it around week 5-6 just like I did. harsh shit for sure.

Comment

Valid yeah some people seem fine on it sure its awesome but a decent diet and some test should be cool (i hope) ;)

Comment

Valid yeah some people seem fine on it sure its awesome but a decent diet and some test should be cool (i hope) ;)
                  absolutely it will be fine. all about diet and cardio bro. you can get ripped on ANY steroid as long as your diet is in check.

Comment

That's what i like to hear ps the oats are working out a treat loving not having rice and spuds every meal so cheers ;)

Comment

That's what i like to hear ps the oats are working out a treat loving not having rice and spuds every meal so cheers ;)
                      :clapback:

I was missing the rice a couple days ago but not so much anymore. As long as you are hungry when you eat them, they take 2 minutes to eat the whole bowl!

Comment

Working...
                      X