Wanna give props to RUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna give props to RUI

And I thought getpinz was fast, but damn is RUI fast, secure and responds to email quick. I've ordered from you guys probably about ten times, have had an order replaced because it was fucked up, no questions asked.

But have to give credit when due....Keep up the good work and RUI for sure carries some great and strong products. They may not be the least expensive like other sites. But for only a few dollars more, you get great products and customer service:clapback::thumup:

Not sure about customer service, whenever I asked a question to them, it seemed like they were foreign lol. But other than that, yeah their products are great.

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
      Not sure about customer service, whenever I asked a question to them, it seemed like they were foreign lol. But other than that, yeah their products are great.
      Just because they're foreign or not. Doesn't mean it's bad customer service. I've asked questions before and they respond to be very clear in EMAILS only hence the sensitivity of the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
        Just because they're foreign or not. Doesn't mean it's bad customer service. I've asked questions before and they respond to be very clear in EMAILS only hence the sensitivity of the subject.
        I was referring to e-mails... Maybe I just got a response when he was having a bad day. Then again, I wasn't thinking of the sensitivity of the subject when it comes to replying questions - even though mine wasn't a bad one lol.
        Oh yeah I wasn't brushing it off saying that because they are foreign they don't have good customer service. Was just pointing out that sometimes, they don't understand what you're asking, maybe? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
          I was referring to e-mails... Maybe I just got a response when he was having a bad day. Then again, I wasn't thinking of the sensitivity of the subject when it comes to replying questions - even though mine wasn't a bad one lol.
          Oh yeah I wasn't brushing it off saying that because they are foreign they don't have good customer service. Was just pointing out that sometimes, they don't understand what you're asking, maybe? I don't know.
          He just likes specific direct questions, that;s all bro...Not novels and how you took the kids to the park and etc:D Just ask the damn question and stfu:)

Comment

He just likes specific direct questions, that;s all bro...Not novels and how you took the kids to the park and etc:D Just ask the damn question and stfu:)
            :rofl::rofl:
            so does that mean I can't ask him for fashion advice either?

Comment

cool Ronin. glad they took care of you.

thanks for supporting our sponsors.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Good to see happy customers!

Comment

And I thought getpinz was fast, but damn is RUI fast

GPZ usually has a 2 day turn around for me. RUI is usually closer to a week. With their price of shipping it should be over night, imo. But the products are great.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                    GPZ usually has a 2 day turn around for me. RUI is usually closer to a week. With their price of shipping it should be over night, imo. But the products are great.
                    Same here considering they ship out of Clearwater FL and I'm in Ohio. RUI shipping is expensive but they're fast too and take care of shit immediately if something is wrong. Both companies are wonderful !!!

Comment

ya shipping prices piss me off on all kinds of sites. I ship shit al over these damn states I know what it cost to ship and some are just making a killing in shipping alone and thats not even product proffit,lol
                      on my site I ship anything 5 bucks and that priority mail. yup I loose cash on sometings but I feel its worth it to make customer happy

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

ya shipping prices piss me off on all kinds of sites. I ship shit al over these damn states I know what it cost to ship and some are just making a killing in shipping alone and thats not even product proffit,lol
                        on my site I ship anything 5 bucks and that priority mail. yup I loose cash on sometings but I feel its worth it to make customer happy
                        Exactly. I ship most things for $5.80 and it's received in 2 days. $9 for a tiny bottle; it should be over night. Is what it is. Could pay less somewhere else and get an inferior product.

Comment

Exactly. I ship most things for $5.80 and it's received in 2 days. $9 for a tiny bottle; it should be over night. Is what it is. Could pay less somewhere else and get an inferior product.
                          Well either way, RUI ALWAYS makes shit right...Still waiting on the new stuff but got confirmation within 24hrs of sending my issue to customer service.

Comment

Product arrived....RUI is top shelf company and research products.

Comment

Working...
                            X