Test E Preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E Preference

Im doin a Test E run right now with winny at the end. So far it has looked like this: weeks 1-4 test E 750mg EW, weeks 5-11 500mg EW. Today was the start of week 11.

Now to the question. Which would you do: continue through week 15 at 500mg then do normal pct transition OR go to week 15 at 500mg EW and go down to 250mg EW until I run out of E? I have 19ml left of 250mg/ml and I was thinking 20 weeks at 500mg EW would be too long, no?

any thoughts or input would be great

I would stay at 500 and then come off. Wait 2 weeks and get on PCT Nolv at 20mgs ED for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoast View Post
      Im doin a Test E run right now with winny at the end. So far it has looked like this: weeks 1-4 test E 750mg EW, weeks 5-11 500mg EW. Today was the start of week 11.

Now to the question. Which would you do: continue through week 15 at 500mg then do normal pct transition OR go to week 15 at 500mg EW and go down to 250mg EW until I run out of E? I have 19ml left of 250mg/ml and I was thinking 20 weeks at 500mg EW would be too long, no?

any thoughts or input would be great
      either would be fine if you are gaining at a good pace still i would keep it at 500 if gains are slowing I would run it at 250 let your body get used to the new weight

Comment

Stay at the 500mg through out and then do a proper PCT.

Comment

Agree w//others, stay at 500mgs.

Comment

Working...
          X