Test E/Tren/win...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E/Tren/win...

Has anyone ran Test E/Tren/Win together before? If so what was your experience and dosage? thanks

I have run all those drugs just not together.

Winny is supposed to have anti progesterone properties. In theory it may help tren type gyno.

But knowing tren and how powerful it is, if you are prone to tren type gyno, winny wont stop it.

I cannot run tren even at 100mgs per week because i am very sensitive to progesterone.

winny i use to run at 50mgs per day. liked the results but hurts your joints after awhile.

test e i always run. running 300mgs per week right now, have been up to 600mgs per week.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Winny is supposed to have anti progesterone properties. In theory it may help tren type gyno.

But knowing tren and how powerful it is, if you are prone to tren type gyno, winny wont stop it.

I cannot run tren even at 100mgs per week because i am very sensitive to progesterone.

winny i use to run at 50mgs per day. liked the results but hurts your joints after awhile.

test e i always run. running 300mgs per week right now, have been up to 600mgs per week.

I like running Winny with the test to reduce the water retention. As mentioned before, I already retain enough as it is... My body responds great to tren, I do get really hot really fast and my Bp goes up but other than that it's awesome. And yes the Winny hurts the joints after a while. The last time I ran this trio I was in the CoastGuard walking up and down ladders all day. It sucked. thanks for response. I should be getting it this week, what doses would you recommend ? I was thinking Test E/500mgs/week and Tren Ace/75mgs EOD. Add winny around week 8-9. Do you think 500mg of test is too much if Im trying to lean drop water weight and lean out?

Comment

THIS/\

Comment

Originally posted by Gonefishin View Post
          I like running Winny with the test to reduce the water retention. As mentioned before, I already retain enough as it is... My body responds great to tren, I do get really hot really fast and my Bp goes up but other than that it's awesome. And yes the Winny hurts the joints after a while. The last time I ran this trio I was in the CoastGuard walking up and down ladders all day. It sucked. thanks for response. I should be getting it this week, what doses would you recommend ? I was thinking Test E/500mgs/week and Tren Ace/75mgs EOD. Add winny around week 8-9. Do you think 500mg of test is too much if Im trying to lean drop water weight and lean out?
          I think 500 test and 75 eod of tren is fine. what dose for winny?
          diet will dictate your look more than the MGs of test. so get the diet for the look you want

Comment

what doses would you recommend ? I was thinking Test E/500mgs/week and Tren Ace/75mgs EOD. Add winny around week 8-9. Do you think 500mg of test is too much if Im trying to lean drop water weight and lean out?
            yea those doses are fine.

like rocket said, diet has a far bigger impact on your look then the dose of test.

Comment

Running an AI like Arimidex during cycle will help w/bloat more than the winny. Along w/a proper diet.

Comment

Thanks for the posts guys, brother ended up in the hospital so I've been pretty busy this last week...

Dosage on the winny would be 50mg ED. I've got my diet in check, I've ran the winny in the past but I get a lot of joint pain after a while... I guess I just like this combo because I respond really well to it and the tren doesn't bother me at all. I'm wondering if there is something equivalent or better than the winny to avoid the joint pains associated with it.

Comment

Has anyone ran Test E/Tren/Win together before? If so what was your experience and dosage? thanks
                  Ive always liked that cycle as a cutting phase on a tight diet.

Comment

my favorite cycle yet my friend on same now doing great tren-e tho...

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                      Thanks Dago, do you notice a difference running tren-e rather than tren ace? besides having to pin less?

Comment

I've got my diet in check
                        I always smile when I see someone type that because In my experience on these forums 99.9% of the time people just don't.

For some reason diet gets lost on people and almost always people over estimate or under estimate.

diet it the single most important factor. it should not be guess work or viewed as secondary to AAS.

Comment

I always smile when I see someone type that because In my experience on these forums 99.9% of the time people just don't.

For some reason diet gets lost on people and almost always people over estimate or under estimate.

diet it the single most important factor. it should not be guess work or viewed as secondary to AAS.
                          Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                            I been hanging around the weight pile for awhile man but.not used a whole lot of gear. like tren ace only tren-e and I didn't need anything else. I've heard people say tren is not good in the cardio or stamina department and winny the opposite so that was on my mind but it was a great cycle for sure.

Comment

Yes I agree, for a while I didn't think healthy food choices were of real concern if on gear but as I researched and hit the gym and finally put the research to use as in eating healthy and making good food choices that were tailored to the type of gear/workout, I realized it makes a HUGE difference in your results... it's probably 95% nutrition that makes the time in the gym stand out...

Comment

Working...
                              X