Traps
    Delts
    Bi's
    Tri's
    Quads
    Glutes
    Calfs
    Lats(MY FAVORITE)

I will keep this as a pic log for everyone to see that it's not hard to shoot in all areas in order to not develop scar tissue. I use 1.5" needle and a 25G for all areas. Right now my cycle only requires 1cc since it's 175mgs a cc. But I've done 2cc's in all areas and I've done 3cc's in ONLY glutes, delts and chest.

Enjoy the pics:D
    Attached Files

I've done chest once didn't like the way it felt. The thought of doing lats seems so foreign. Can you get your girl to video you doing them? I'd like to see the actual process. Not a still image. Why do you prefer them over other sites?

Comment

I rotae alot too. I have done chest injects before with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        I've done chest once didn't like the way it felt. The thought of doing lats seems so foreign. Can you get your girl to video you doing them? I'd like to see the actual process. Not a still image. Why do you prefer them over other sites?
        Lats is the biggest muscle group in our bodies, well if you have a muscular build. It's easy for me because I just raise my arm, lay it on the wall and insert needle. She will not do a video bro, I know her, But I will see if I can put my phone in an area to take the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
          Lats is the biggest muscle group in our bodies, well if you have a muscular build. It's easy for me because I just raise my arm, lay it on the wall and insert needle. She will not do a video bro, I know her, But I will see if I can put my phone in an area to take the video.
          Cool. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Cool. Thanks.
            Sure thing....read my PM bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
              read my PM bro?
              Never received.

Comment

hmmm....go check out my tren, prami, letro log...believe it's post #44

Comment

I had scar tissue in my quads that was so bad, sticking a needle in sounded crunchy....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                    I had scar tissue in my quads that was so bad, sticking a needle in sounded crunchy....lol.
                    THAT is scar tissue when you hear that noise.

Comment

Yeah, lats are one of my favorites too. Bi's and especially calves are very painful for me. All the rest you listed i use as well.

Good list.

Comment

Originally posted by stpete View Post
                        Yeah, lats are one of my favorites too. Bi's and especially calves are very painful for me. All the rest you listed i use as well.

Good list.
                        What area of the head are you shooting into? and what size pin?

Comment

Just in the middle. And i use 23x1 for all except glutes and quads, and i use 23x1.5 for those.

Comment

Originally posted by stpete View Post
                            Just in the middle. And i use 23x1 for all except glutes and quads, and i use 23x1.5 for those.
                            try the side of the head...tomorrow is pin day for me and this time I'm doing traps but if you want to see, I can do a bi shot. Although I believe I did say I would only post pics of areas people don't ever use...I changed my mind and will do all areas.

I always use a 1.5" 25g....you need to switch up to 23g bro..

Comment

I'll give it a try. And yeah, i need to change but i have like 200 23's right now. But they're cheap enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X