• Show
Clear All

• hcg

Where can I get hcg?

Originally posted by mcdyl View Post
    Where can I get hcg?
    good question I get mine from my doc. sorry I cant help.'
    but a good way to take it is
    shoot steroids on monday then take HCG thursday(250-500ius)
    of coarse the days you pick are up to you but the idea is right
    the HCG will naturaly boost test towards the end of week when reg gear is fading

Comment

I want it because I'm not responding to nolv thought I could take some hcg for a Lil bit then start back on nolv an Clomid

Comment

I want it because I'm not responding to nolv thought I could take some hcg for a Lil bit then start back on nolv an Clomid
        Can you go into a little more detail about not responding to nolv? How long have you been running it and at what dose?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Can you go into a little more detail about not responding to nolv? How long have you been running it and at what dose?
          20 mg ed for 5 weeks testes have gotten a little bigger but not back to normal.

Comment

Google it or get it from your doc, I do. It's not hard to get but they need to draw blood work before giving script.

Comment

nolvadex is no where near the same as HCG for getting your balls back to normal size.
              the nolvadex im sure is still working ( I assume PCT?) but your balls will come back a lil slower. its just apperance

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                nolvadex is no where near the same as HCG for getting your balls back to normal size.
                the nolvadex im sure is still working ( I assume PCT?) but your balls will come back a lil slower. its just apperance
                Yes a late pct after a tren only cycle I could care less if my balls were the size of rasins I just wanna feel normal again.

Comment

Double the dose and run for 4 more weeks.

Comment

Double the dose and run for 4 more weeks.

And if that doesn't work go to the endo?

Comment

And if that doesn't work go to the endo?
                      Yup, but I will be surprised. I have never needed anything other then nolv.

Comment

Yup, but I will be surprised. I have never needed anything other then nolv.

I'll try 40mg for 4 more weeks. I've saw improvement in size and libido but last week I decided to throw in Clomid and there went my libido lol. Do I need to taper the nolv?

Comment

I'll try 40mg for 4 more weeks. I've saw improvement in size and libido but last week I decided to throw in Clomid and there went my libido lol. Do I need to taper the nolv?
                          Should have never added clomid. Works the same way as nolv but comes with more sides including emotional which can effect sex drive. Get off that shit.

You can taper the nolv over the course of a week just to be safe.

Comment

Should have never added clomid. Works the same way as nolv but comes with more sides including emotional which can effect sex drive. Get off that shit.

You can taper the nolv over the course of a week just to be safe.

Took the Clomid for 3 days at 100/50/50. And decided to get off. My last week should I taper at 40/40/20/20/10/10/10?

Comment

My last week should I taper at 40/40/20/20/10/10/10?
                              Nah, run an additional 5th week at 10mg's every day then off.

Comment

Working...
                              X