Help out a beginner :p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help out a beginner :p

I am currently almost halfway through a 50mg a day dbol cycle more of a prep cycle.
    I have aromasin and clomid as ai/pct. I am up a solid 7 lbs not feeling much water weight.
    I would like some ideas for my next cycle im thinking test e + dbol.
    Please do not hate on this but keep in mind i am a teen. I am aware of long term effects.
    I have my source and have made up my mind on using juice. Dont doubt the diet!
    Any tips and opinions would be great thanks! Along with personal.experiences using aas as a teen.

Your going to do what your going to do regardless of people telling you its a bad idea. I cant blame you because I did the same. My first cycle was also a dbol only cycle. I gained 15-20lbs but I think I lost it all when I came off.

Next cycle is a good idea. Run test E at 250mgs every 5 days for 12 weeks. Kick off the first 4 weeks of the cycle with dbol at 25-50mgs per day.

As far as your pm, my health is fine but I have also been smart. Have to realize oral's like dbol, andadrol, winny, are very harsh on your liver. You run them for to long or at high doses and you can run into real problems. Most of my cycles over the years have been pretty low dose compared to others.

Comment

Cool thanks. Also everything i do is with a partner the same age. We'll do as you stated with 25mg dbol for 25 days as a kick start! Thanks for no hate. peace.

Comment

I would go for a test and dbol cycle, just be smart about it .

Comment

I would suggest test only for someone as young as you.

Comment

Yeah, test is best right now. Hell, i love test only after 17 years of AAS usage. Can't go wrong. It's easy and has less sides than any other.

Comment

test e 300-400mg a week possible split into 2 200mg jabs , cant go wrong

Comment

Dianabol only is a bad idea. You need to ALWAYS use Testosterone as a base.

Comment

Working...
                X