GH or ANAVAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH or ANAVAR?

So I have used the basics for a couple cycles (test E w/ deca or just Test ) and want to step it up I was planning on running 5iu per day M-F for 26 weeks, I wanted to know if 5iu's is a bit much in your guys opinion. My supplier said he can get me VAR for a much better deal since the GH will run me about 2500 for the kit. I haven’t done much research on VAR, is it even in the same ballpark as GH as far as results. Thanks guys.

Goals?

Comment

Originally posted by Vance View Post
      So I have used the basics for a couple cycles (test E w/ deca or just Test ) and want to step it up I was planning on running 5iu per day M-F for 26 weeks, I wanted to know if 5iu's is a bit much in your guys opinion. My supplier said he can get me VAR for a much better deal since the GH will run me about 2500 for the kit. I haven’t done much research on VAR, is it even in the same ballpark as GH as far as results. Thanks guys.
      not even close.
      5ius migh be a bit much I would run 4ius per day every day over what you wrote

Comment

oh what kind of GH? there are alot and I mean alot of fake shit out there right now bro.

my favorite thing to here is "oh the guy I get from is huge" LOL post the brand name see if we know it. if you are ok with it?

Comment

I say use BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Goals?
            mainly to add a good amount of lean mass as well having it be an aid to leaning my body out plus keep the results as much as possible, possibly step on stage next year havent decided

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              oh what kind of GH? there are alot and I mean alot of fake shit out there right now bro.

my favorite thing to here is "oh the guy I get from is huge" LOL post the brand name see if we know it. if you are ok with it?
              ill change it to 4 iu and as soon as my buddy gets the name ill post it, thank you

Comment

Its an apples and oranges comparison. GH isnt a steroid and it doesnt work like one.

problem with gh is that people hear how great it is and then use it for a month and say "WTF bro im not ripped and huge". if you are not in it for the long haul with gh, you will be disappointed.

Comment

mainly to add a good amount of lean mass as well having it be an aid to leaning my body out plus keep the results as much as possible, possibly step on stage next year havent decided
                  Gh then, with test

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    Its an apples and oranges comparison. GH isnt a steroid and it doesnt work like one.

problem with gh is that people hear how great it is and then use it for a month and say "WTF bro im not ripped and huge". if you are not in it for the long haul with gh, you will be disappointed.
                    lol true!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

thats what i was told a long time ago, so i saved up so i can do 6 months, and now that im running 4iu instead of 5 i can run for almost 8 months:thumup:

Comment

thats what i was told a long time ago, so i saved up so i can do 6 months, and now that im running 4iu instead of 5 i can run for almost 8 months:thumup:
                        yes but run it every day fuck takin 2 days off!
                        if you have to take 2 off split thme up over 2 in a row.
                        also don t buy the shit untill you report the brand please.

Comment

Originally posted by Filippe12
                          Hey rocket whats is the main reason for the 2 days off?
                          people take 2 days off to save cash thats it. If you cant run it dont run it thats my moto at least.

Comment

since the GH will run me about 2500 for the kit
                            Hope you meant for the 6 months cycle not for the kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Filippe12
                              Hey rocket whats is the main reason for the 2 days off?
                              I agree with Rocket that people do it to make it last longer and save money but I have seen people say that taking two days off prevents your body from shutting down the gh production.

Comment

Working...
                              X