nolvadex splitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nolvadex splitting

i'm about to start my pct with nolvadex. The problem is, my nolva are 40mg capsules. I was going to do 40/40/20/20mg a week split. for the days i have to spit the dose, would you recommend just taking the capsule apart and roughly take have the powder a day, or take a capsule every other day?
    I don't know the half life of nolva, so don't know if that would be a good idea.

yea i would probably just take roughly half the capsule.

Comment

Ya I would guess at half cap.
      I think it is 36 hours half life but not 100% I am sure quick google will tell ya

Comment

Cool, thanks. I tried googling the half life, but got anything from 7 hours to 14 days haha

Comment

I'd buy 20mg capsules or liquid Tamox from RUI. PCT is def. worth paying for to get right. If you have to like these guys said try taking 1/2. Ive done that before it can be tricky. def. not very accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
            I'd buy 20mg capsules or liquid Tamox from RUI. PCT is def. worth paying for to get right. If you have to like these guys said try taking 1/2. Ive done that before it can be tricky. def. not very accurate.
            bump for RUI and not just because they are a sponsor.

i cannot tell you how many times I have had a lump under my nip only to use nolv or letro fom RUI and completely eliminate every last bit of gyno. any good nolv or letro will do it, just making the point that RUI is definitely dosed well.

Comment

Yes I would take roughly half when you need to.

Comment

Working...
              X