Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cycle Check in and some additional questions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Check in and some additional questions....

Hi Guys,

Curious for some feedback here. Stats:
    5'11
    10% BF
    Current cycle, going in to week 6 (goal is to get down to 7% BF while gaining some lean mass.....real unique I know!):
    Week 1-16: testtestosterone testosterone cypionate / 30 mg - M W F (total 90mg/week)
    Week 1-16: test testosterone propionate / 50 mg - M W F (total 150mg/week)
    Week 1-10: trenbolone E / 180 mg - M W F (total 560mg/week)
    Week 1-16: Primobolan - methenolone - / 280 mg - M W F (total 840mg/week)
    Week 1-9: Caber / .5mg E3D
    Week 1-16: 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - x 2/week
    Week 1-16: Aromasin / 12.5mg M W F
    'For a while'...at least 6 months: 3iu human growth hormone - somatropin - ED

First, any comments on the cycle? Note: I am keeping the test testosterone cypionate here bc I am on a TRT @ 120mg/week, when off cycle that is. My thought is that I want to avoid the time it takes the testosterone cypionate to get back in my system when the cycle is over however I really like test testosterone propionate hence mixing them during the cycle. So far, I have experienced some testicular atrophy I believe....I blasted 1000iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 3 days in a row last week and my balls did drop back down and return to normal size. Should they crawl back up and shrink significantly, is there a big risk in blasting HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - again?

Second question, when I am done with trenbolone, I am considering bumping the test testosterone propionate to 350 mg a week bringing the total test dosage to 470 mg a week for weeks 11-16. Do you think this is too much test or an unnecessary increase? I keep reading about low test/higher trenbolone which is why I am taking only 240 mg test a week now but I do not see this train of thought as much while taking Primobolan - methenolone - .

Third question, the first time I took trenbolone I was at about 500mg/week. My sex drive was through the roof and on a side note, the size of my ejaculations were insane. I was on 400mg test testosterone propionate a week as well. I did NOT take ANY caber or aromasin at all during the cycle. I did experience acne however. My sides were about the same as they are this run which are night sweats and a little trouble staying asleep. Any idea here on why my sex drive could be so low this round and ejaculations at about 25% of they were the first run? Kind of a random question on the ejaculation volume but curiosity has the best of me and I rather miss both elements of my first 'affair' with trenbolone.

I look forward to hearing from you guys....bashing, comments, etc.
    Thanks!

I think your test is to low, i think your tren and primo is to high and I think you dont need all those drugs in the first place.

i am at your goal bodyfat % and I have done it with much less drugs then that.

i say it over and over bro but place more importance on diet and training and less on all the drugs.

if i were you this is what I would run.

test at 300-400mgs per week
    tren at 200-300mgs per week
    gh at 3-4iu per day.

thats it. you dont need 3-4 compounds totaling into the thousands of mgs per week.

Comment

Working...
    X