Delt injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    would be kind of scared about hitting the front or rear part of the delt. i dont have a problem with the mid side though.
    All you gotta do is move over either way about 1/3 of an inch: retard:

no way, makes me cringe just thinking about it.
    I felt the same before. But you shoot straight down not at an angle if you do lol. If you ever do it, you will thank me. Easiest one to do and you give other areas a break. Not to mention your skin fold there is thinner so easier to penetrate; like your butt cheeks:hibb:

Comment

I do it laying chest down on the bed, arm relaxed out front

Comment

I would use a 1 inch pin and make sure the delt is cold so the oil does not get pressed back out.

Comment

I would use a 1 inch pin and make sure the delt is cold so the oil does not get pressed back out.

Comment

I've used 25g 1" and my delts always ache so much afterwards, I gave up. Quads only for me!

Comment

Only delts and quads for me.

About 6 months ago I went to inject in my delt and I hit a cyst. Hurt like a mother! I immediately pulled out. I didn't know it was a cyst at the time. I felt the area and it felt like a small marble in my delt. I stopped injecting into that area and the cyst continued to grow. Actually scared me for a little while. Now that I have been off cycle (not sure if it's related or not) I can't feel it anymore. Any of you guys ever had a cyst form in the area you inject?

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                I've used 25g 1" and my delts always ache so much afterwards, I gave up. Quads only for me!
                do you get any pain in quads at all? just wondering if its your gear or what. i have no pain in delts. only a mild ache after injection.

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                Any of you guys ever had a cyst form in the area you inject?
                no. i would have to question my gear i think, wonder if its dirty or something.

Comment

Gear wasn't dirty. I know others that were running it too. Guessing it was just a coincidence but hurt when I stuck the pin directly into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    I do it laying chest down on the bed, arm relaxed out front
                    oh that sounds like a good idea.

when i say you cant reach i mean your shoulder will be flexed while trying to reach. mr i has a good idea here though

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                      i think that is due to being tence in the shoulder when injecting.

Comment

I think rocket hit it. Remembering back I believe it was a strain to hold that position the few times I tried it. I still prefer quads just because I have so much control. I'm really not nimble enough to go anywhere else with confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          oh that sounds like a good idea.

when i say you cant reach i mean your shoulder will be flexed while trying to reach. mr i has a good idea here though
                          Or just laying the arm on a counter while you drop to your knees...So many ways to keep an arm relaxed.

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          i think that is due to being tence in the shoulder when injecting.
                          Yes ma'am:thumup: I mean sir:retard:

Comment

Did the other delt today, didnt aspirate, went in perfectly.

i dont know what you guys are talking about with oil and blood coming back out with delt shots. i have had no such issues. dont know why i waited so long. delt injections are like butter. aches for about 20 minutes after injection and thats it.

Comment

well i did this a few times with Fina as its site response from my understanding and never had any problems. Used 23g 1inch and injected it fully into the Delt muscle at maybe a 60 degree angle.
                              Hope this helps

BTW i NEVER aspirate as I never saw the need to. this isnt H we're dealing with here lol
                              Have you noticed better results in terms of soreness at the injection site or what was your reason for always aspirating ?
                              Last edited by STSZ06vette; 04-07-13, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Did the other delt today, didnt aspirate, went in perfectly.

i dont know what you guys are talking about with oil and blood coming back out with delt shots. i have had no such issues. dont know why i waited so long. delt injections are like butter. aches for about 20 minutes after injection and thats it.
                                Stop listening to bro science fucks sake man...No need to aspirate, Dr's never do it...:) Now go shoot your trap:D Pussy...

Comment

Working...
                                X