questions for vets ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions for vets ?

hi all im new to the board :) , by no means new to AAS anyways better post my stats 26y.o 5,10 82kg hover around 9-13% bf been lifting since i was 17 im also a personal trainer anyways who cares lets get to the meat off this post ..i started using steroids about two and a half years ago ive enjoyed every moment of it all be a few nasty side effects ive picked up along the way thats pretty much why im here just wanted to get some opinions so september 2012 i started a test prop cycle originally it was dosed @ 100mg eod which was 400mg a week that got old quick so i bumped it up to 700mg a week i ran that all the way through till mid decemember 2012 , at around about week 4 i noticed some slight shedding of hair so i jumped on fina @ 1mg a day( i no it needs to build up i also no thats not enough to control DHT levels now ) anyways i came off cycle did my pct kept all my gains which was nice dunno how but i did i think its mainly becauyse i did an agressive pct (got blood work done mid feb 1 2013 to see if i had fully recovered and i had indeed test levels were in normal range aswell as everything else)so i decided id go ahead and run a little anavar cycle with test e at no more then 200mg a week just to keep sex drive anavar was @ 60mg a day ! through out this whole time i continued to shed from prop cycle i suspect anyway, i continued to shed through the var/test e cycle to the point i was like f*** it and thru it in week 6 , ive been off for 2 weeks now havent lost a single hair since i stopped is it possibel that the shedding was due to the prop ? how long can prop cause 1 to shed after cycle ? i was on for over 12 weeks ? i was confused becvause anavar is said to b mild on the hair ? :panic: sorry about the largeness of the post i just needed to get it all out thier thanks fellas

sup bro, welcome to the site. yea its possible the test caused the extra hair loss. if your sensitive to it any steroid will really.

Comment

damn I wish I could help! to me that would be a great side to have as i hate hair if it all fell off that would be a plus in my book.

saying that I am sorry I have no anwsers for this. But I do agree that the test would prob be wors than var but I dont see why either cant mess with you if your are prone to it.

Comment

thanks bouncer, my next cycle is going to b low dose test e 300mg a week maybe even 200mg with deca 200mg and EQ 200mg , any thoughts ??

Comment

Originally posted by diced View Post
          thanks bouncer, my next cycle is going to b low dose test e 300mg a week maybe even 200mg with deca 200mg and EQ 200mg , any thoughts ??
          I am running something similar. 300mgs test and 200mgs masteron. loving it.

i think i would pick either EQ or Deca to run with the test instead of both of them.

Comment

nice, does a low dose of mast like that cause significant hairloss ? i hate being so senstive f**** dht ??

Comment

nice, does a low dose of mast like that cause significant hairloss ? i hate being so senstive f**** dht ??
              mast can yea, dht derived.

Comment

Yes it can there are better safer things out there to use like Anavar.

Comment

i am aware , however i shed my last run of anavar low dose aswell however i was still shedding from a previous test cycle so its hard to say what was the culprit !

Comment

i am aware , however i shed my last run of anavar low dose aswell however i was still shedding from a previous test cycle so its hard to say what was the culprit !
                    going to have to realize bro, if you are shedding hair this easily, its only a matter of time until its all gone. just accept that fact, shave your head or get hair transplant. lol

Comment

Mast and tren have been zapping my hairline as of late.

Comment

feels bad man, hard choice i mean steroids make my physique look awsome but i look like shit with a shaved head im to pretty for that ! lol fml time to get massive

Comment

also can hairloss from AAS be a slow process, ive noticed some of my mates do appear to b loosing hair but much slower rate then i for example , they r receeding but im loosing it all over mainly the back of the head !

Comment

steroids speeds up the process but it sounds like you have bad genetics when it comes to hair loss. its gonaa happen regardless of steroids or not bro.

Comment

I have zero hair loss unless I'm on test. Specifically doses higher than 400 pw. Then my front hair line falls like autumn leaves. It obviously speeds up the process if you're genetically predisposed but even if you're not you can still have issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X