KEFEI HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KEFEI HGH

Anybody heard anything about this Kefei HGH? I'm down to my last couple kits of Riptropin and I was gonna run Hyges for a few months. The guy has Hyge and Kefei. The Kefei are a little cheaper then Hyges. I'm going with the Hyges for myself but my buddy was thinking about the Kefei so he can save some money. So I thought I'd ask you guys.

Did some searching and people are saying its the 192 amino instead of what you want at 191 amino.

also looks like some tests where done and it came back dose around 3iu of actual gh product compared to the 10 that its supposed to be.

doesnt sound like a good buy.

Comment

I figured as much. Somebody posted a lab test on it with a serum level of 32. I'm not really sure what that means...lol And I know just because a lab test in posted that it doesn't mean anything.

Comment

Kefei used to be top notch stuff I used it many time years ago when Jins were out. they smoked Jintropins then but only GH I will buy at this time is Riptropin or Hygtropin

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Kefei used to be top notch stuff I used it many time years ago when Jins were out. they smoked Jintropins then but only GH I will buy at this time is Riptropin or Hygtropin
          Rocket, do you notice more hand cramp type sides with hyge than rips, I definitely do and I don't know why, they both work great though

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Rocket, do you notice more hand cramp type sides with hyge than rips, I definitely do and I don't know why, they both work great though
            i dont know about rocket but i noticed the opposite. my hands were worse on rips then hyges. though hyges still gave me issues.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              i dont know about rocket but i noticed the opposite. my hands were worse on rips then hyges. though hyges still gave me issues.
              With hyge I get full on pins and needles down the forearm on awakening at 4 iu, nothing such at 5 iu on rips, more so when training hard the night before

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                With hyge I get full on pins and needles down the forearm on awakening at 4 iu, nothing such at 5 iu on rips, more so when training hard the night before
                they are both pretty close in terms of sides and results. maybe the rips you had sat at room temp for a longer period then your hyges or something.

Comment

Yeah maybe

Comment

ya I am like bouncer the rips were felt more for sure. but IGF test had them so close I would say they are made in same plant. could be freshness or how it is shipped stored ect.
                    my rips came straight from mr riptropin himself the hygs were at least 1 middle man so who knows.

Comment

Working...
                    X