i have no clue on what to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have no clue on what to do.

I am a beginner and I would like some advice on what I should take . In addition, I have heard many good things about HGH so I was wondering where can I purchase it. also how would I go about getting the syringe that is similar to the diabetic injections .

As a beginner, the last thing you need is GH. trust me, you will be disappointed compared to steroids and the quick results they give.

Do not ask where to buy something because you are setting yourself up to be scammed.

As a steroid cycle I would suggest 300-400mgs of test for 12-16 weeks.

Before that though, you better make sure your diet and training is in check. If you eat PB&J sandwiches 3 times a day and call that a diet you better think again.

Comment

Thanks for the advice Bouncer. I have been dieting and working out for years now and I consider myself to be in good shape. I have been in great shape before but I have always wondered how I would look with the help of test/HG.

I'm sorry but earlier I did not specify my question when I asked where can I buy some HGH. I meant if there is a trusted website that can help me obtain some. Thanks.

Comment

Im telling you bro, i know the idea you have in your head. you think you take HGH and within a month you will look awesome. doesnt work like that. its very slow and mild. you need to run it at the very minimum for 6 months and the results from that will be minimal and disappointing compared to someones first cycle on steroids.

Comment

not to mention all the cash it will cost him.
          GH $2400 for 6 months
          test $500 for 6 months

I would not run Gh without test you got $2500 ready to spend on this stuff? if so then go for it but as bouncer said get just the test for $500 and get way better results.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJuan View Post
            I am a beginner and I would like some advice on what I should take . In addition, I have heard many good things about HGH so I was wondering where can I purchase it. also how would I go about getting the syringe that is similar to the diabetic injections .
            Reminds me of my first post on here :rofl: and you got the same exact answer I did. I've learned a lot here.. just by Googling the word bodybuilding. Now im running a prop cycle like someone I used to hate :)

Comment

testosterone enathate google it this my friend is what u should run for 12-14 weeks at 300-400mg a week id also advise an anti estrogen otherwise u will get a moon face LOL

Comment

Working...
              X