letrozole.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letrozole.....

Letrozol is femera, which is an anti-estrogen.

Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cellsArimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%

notes:
    1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
    2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7
    Attached Files

Im going to try a few of these products shortly.

Comment

One question bro , what is the dosing on this stuff , do you just spray once in your mouth with the spray top that comes with it or should I use a slin pin? by the way i got everything and it is much appreciated . I will make my praise post after i use it for a while

Comment

5 squirts = .5 ml......give you subject the desired dose use the pump Do not inject any of these products into your subject that would be bad.......

5 squirts a day works on my dog

Comment

LOL No I meant a slin pin to measure it out ,LOL .
          and i will post up my dogs results after cycle ,LOL

Comment

Working...
          X