Low dose long term cycle??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low dose long term cycle??

What's up bro's? Hey any benefit to this approach? I'm thinking 200 test c and 200 deca for 5 months. I thought there was an article on here that talked about that but can't find it.

would probably run test at 300mgs and deca at 200. i have actually run the exact dose i just described and still felt shut down from the deca. my body just doesnt like deca.

Comment

Ok. I'm looking more for how much you think a person would keep after being ending a cycle. Broad question, cause everyone is different but lets say solid diet and training for both equations, do you think a low dose long term cycle(5 or more) will keep more than a more normal cycle (400mgs of test/deca)

Comment

Originally posted by cedubb02 View Post
        Ok. I'm looking more for how much you think a person would keep after being ending a cycle. Broad question, cause everyone is different but lets say solid diet and training for both equations, do you think a low dose long term cycle(5 or more) will keep more than a more normal cycle (400mgs of test/deca)
        No I don't think you will keep more after you go off. The longer you are on the longer and harder it is for normal levels to come back to normal after you come off generally speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          No I don't think you will keep more after you go off. The longer you are on the longer and harder it is for normal levels to come back to normal after you come off generally speaking.
          I disagree up untill I hit a certain age in the 40s I would do 6 month cycles all the time and always recovered fine and pretty fast. I also felt I kept more gains as my body got used to the new size. but you will see after awhile you are injecting and the gains are just not there anymore. I would prob stop a lil bit after gains stop. that might be 10 weeks mioght be 20 weeks no one can say but your own body.

Id also suggest HCG if running deca that long or hell anything that long. simple 250-500 per week will keep you primed and recovery is easyer

Comment

In Germany is a typical beginner cycle 20 Weeks Testosterone Enanthate 250mg e5d

Comment

Originally posted by Roider View Post
              In Germany is a typical beginner cycle 20 Weeks Testosterone Enanthate 250mg e5d
              decent cycle for sure. to many people just starting out are jumping into doses way too high.

Comment

Working...
              X