Would a Prop only cycle would do any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a Prop only cycle would do any good

I was thinking of running a Test Prop cycle alone this december, maybe going more than 10 weeks. I just wanna harden up without water. Would it be a good idea and would the gains be good.

Ya, you could, thats alot of injecting but any test really is a fine cycle.

Comment

you might as well do fina as well bro , wtf you gotta inject anyway

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
        you might as well do fina as well bro , wtf you gotta inject anyway

yup. im used to the injections anyways hehehehehe, too much poking:)

Hey guys, what Prop would be less painful. Is the Brovel any good or the QV prop. Ive seen alot of those when I get my gear, just wondering since Brovel is underdosed most of the time and some buds have gotten some good reslults with it.:)

Comment

prop and fina together...thats a painful combo =-[

I always cut my prop or fina with some b12 =-]

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf
            prop and fina together...thats a painful combo =-[

I always cut my prop or fina with some b12 =-]

how can one reduce the pain there

Comment

I love the brovel prop! Painless and I got great gains from it.

Comment

Originally posted by x|Fluid|x
                I love the brovel prop! Painless and I got great gains from it.

cool, i might consider using tha one. How much u gain bro:D

Comment

QV propinate, is outstanding, brovel is usual underfilled...test prop and winny is a perfect mini cycle to get what you are looking for

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                    QV propinate, is outstanding, brovel is usual underfilled...test prop and winny is a perfect mini cycle to get what you are looking for

hey buddy, i forgot the brand but last time i went to get my gear i saw some 20mg pills of Winstrol. Are those any good for the cycle. And at what mg and length could i take winstrol, never taken it before

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                      hey buddy, i forgot the brand but last time i went to get my gear i saw some 20mg pills of Winstrol. Are those any good for the cycle. And at what mg and length could i take winstrol, never taken it before
                      run 40-60 mg ed for the last 5 weeks of your prop cycle. dilute your prop with sterile oil it works better than b12 which works ok but oil really takes the pain out.

Comment

My last cutting cycle was Prop 100mg/eod for 10wks. And that shit got annoying aruond the last 2 wks cause of all the swelling.

Comment

test prop and winny is my vote. But just like bouncer said you could run just the prop and it will probably be ok as well. And bro brovel??? I'm sure you can chip in a few more bucks and get some better prop than that.........

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                            run 40-60 mg ed for the last 5 weeks of your prop cycle. dilute your prop with sterile oil it works better than b12 which works ok but oil really takes the pain out.

gonna get my gear ready to have by december, ready for my 4th cycle, indeed i will run like ^. Thanx bro.:D

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                              Ive never seen a 20mg tab...there are 2mg, 5mg, 6mg, 25mg, and 50mg tabs all made by various companies. First time around you can get away with using 50mg eod for about 8 weeks, and get good results. Zambon is the vbest winny out there, but its pricey, either Denkall or QV make great winny as well

Comment

Working...
                              X