Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well Doom, I think the time has come were QV is going downhill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Doom, I think the time has come were QV is going downhill.

At first I thought it was just a few bad shots but im starting to realize that our beloved QV Cyp isnt the same anymore. Im sitting here with a heating pad on my leg because I can hardly bend it. Feels just like the Enth 50ml Jugs. May have to go over to the Syd cyp and give that a try.

Re: Well Doom, I think the time has come were QV is going downhill.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    At first I thought it was just a few bad shots but im starting to realize that our beloved QV Cyp isnt the same anymore. Im sitting here with a heating pad on my leg because I can hardly bend it. Feels just like the Enth 50ml Jugs. May have to go over to the Syd cyp and give that a try.
    Damn, I was planning on stocking up on some QV in the next few months. I was excited about trying it out. Now I gotta think of a different brand. Prolly the Syd also. I liked there suspension.

Comment

Dont tell me that!!!!...now I gotta get a bottle sent to me for personal testing

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
        B- which batch/lot are you using... i just got a new 50ml cyp, but haven't opened it up yet. was gonna use it next cycle.
        QVT 008 and there is no 50ml cyp. lol

Comment

lemme go look at what batches I still have, I think 5 and 6

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
            lemme go look at what batches I still have, I think 5 and 6
            well these 8's suck ass!:mad:

Comment

yea I have 5 and 6...I have him send me an 8 tomorrow, this better just be a bad batch, I'll be very pissed if it isnt

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                yea I have 5 and 6...I have him send me an 8 tomorrow, this better just be a bad batch, I'll be very pissed if it isnt
                im telling ya bro, the 8 hurts. i have about 15-20 of them. feels just like the 50ml enath jugs.

Comment

all the new QV batches suck. i've been telling people that for months and no one listens. prop, lot 007 gave me 2 abcess. 5 and 6 are golden, but anything later is dirty as hell.

Comment

wonderfull...well at least I have enough good QV shit till 2005

Comment

Yeah B go with the sydgroup, awesome stuff. I have done 4 injects and they were so smooth. I am not sure why every said they got acne from sydgroup. I am still clear as a bell.

Comment

I was about to get a good price on a couple jugs. after a lot of these treads I found researching I went with RT.

Comment

I'm through with QV. This is my first time using it and I seem to get flu like symptoms after each shot. I have batch 011 by the way of the enantate.

Comment

I got some old prop ( requested it ) and then I am done ... My last bottle of Enth was a huge waste of time .. Bad gear , costs me too much . ( thanks tit) and took forever to get .... That kind of an expierence is the true reason for 'roid rage"

Comment

welll dont say. . .

well, don't say I didn't tell you:( sorry that your batch was crap bouncey. . .
                              I have been saying for about 8 months that qv is crap. . .all yu have to do is go on any board and do the math. . .post a thread about it and count the negative to positive posts (and exclude those that blatantly pump whatever UG lab is giving them freebies from the equation. ..you can always tell who they are!)
                              and you will almost always be able to draw your own conclusion from there. . .i have never had an abscess and I don't plan on having one (knock on wood!) so I always stick to Euro gear. . .I feel for guys that don't have access and can only get UG stuff (like in canada at the moment UG seems to be the predominant gear around according to my sources who know basically ever roid dealer in the country)
                              Anyway, just thought I would send me condolances
                              :)
                              keep safe
                              CG

Comment

Working...
                              X