sarms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarms

hey dudes, currently 4 weeks into a test/deca cycle 300mg of each a week ( dont start its working well ), shoulders feel the best its felt in a long time feeling nice and full too, im gunna continue to bulk for the next 2 months then i will come off and begin cutting now i recently was given some mk 2866 osta i will b using this to help me cut down does anyone no how to dose this bad boy ! ill also be running clom/nolva post cycle is that nessary seeing as i will be going straight onto a sarm or do i take pct after i was advised to take pct regardless coz osta will not shut me down at doses lower then 20mg a day !
    diced

i would probably waait untill after pct but if you do use it at 12-15mg duriing pct. It will shut you down at 25mg ed.

my experience during pct i started week 2 of last years cycle and immediate stopped losing gains 15-20ed. i felt like it did hinder my recovery i couldnt prove it. also i ran some nasty compounds for a long time 8 months. so your experience maybe different. i ran S4 before during PCT at thought it was useless.

this last PCT (currently in) i used it at 3 to 5mg ed (clinical studies) to avoid further suppression and it doesnt seem to be all that effective so once PCT is over im going to bump it to 25 ED.

SARMs101.com | SARMs in PCT

Comment

Dosing protocol for PCT

The most common dosing protocol seems to be front load followed by a lower dose for the remainder of the PCT period. A typical dosing protocol is as follows:

25mg for the first 1-2 weeks of PCT followed by 12.5-15mg for the reminder of your PCT (4-5 weeks).

As the half life of Ostarine is circa 24 hours, the dose only needs to be taken once a day.

The frontload at a higher dose for the first 1-2 weeks is recommended as blood levels of Nolva/Clomid and their resultant actions are not immediate. Whilst natural hormone levels are still low at the begining of the PCT period, the higher dose of Ostarine will offer greater muscle tissue androgen receptor activation in the absence of endogenous hormones.

Of course, if you are still concerned about possible suppression even whilst taking a SERM, a 10-12.5mg throughout your PCT period will offer the benefits of androgen receptor agonism whilst having almost no suppressive effects.

Some users advocate extending this even further whist tapering the dose, so tapering the does down to 5mg from weeks 5-8.

Therefore in conclusion, although SARMs at higher doses may cause slight suppression, the concurrent use of selective estrogen receptor modulators such as Nolva/Clomid offsets this. Hence SARM use, in particular Ostarine with its lack of Androgenic effects is a great option for maintenance and even increase in gains and performance following a cycle of anabolic steroids/pro hormones.

Comment

exellent , im gunna use it thru pct and into my cut for summer (i live in aus)prob stay away from the aas for a while !! need a break !how would u use it to cut up ??

Comment

Let us know how it goes please.

Comment

Originally posted by diced View Post
            exellent , im gunna use it thru pct and into my cut for summer (i live in aus)prob stay away from the aas for a while !! need a break !how would u use it to cut up ??
            Cutting is going to come down to diet. I wouldn't do a calorie restriction during PCT or right after your endocrine system is at its peak. You will lose hard earned muscle. Eat clean and 500 plus cals.

Comment

howd it go...

Comment

started sarms yesterday , was wondering if anyone could chime in if it effects the heart / blood pressure at all ?? bp is a concern for me on aas ?

Comment

not an issue...

Comment

Working...
                  X