Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting prepared for an EFFECTIVE PCT, please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting prepared for an EFFECTIVE PCT, please help!

I know PCT is the great debate. I also know that what works for one does not work for the other. with that being said I have hcg, Nolvadex, and adex on hand along with igf lr3 which I was planning to incorporate into my pct this time. The problem is I have only taken Nolvadex for pct in previous cycles and did not recover as well as I wanted. Therefore I don't know how to dose the adex and hcg for pct. I have heard you should definitely "blast the hcg" at a minimum of 1000 ius eod for 2 weeks and have also heard 500 ius 3x a week is plenty. Can anyone help me out and clear this up because I want to do it right??

Ok
    Pre-PCT:
    Day 1 after last pin
    HCG - 1000ius ED (2 weeks) I through a little nolva 10-20mg ED with it.

PCT:
    2-3 weeks after last pin
    Clomid - 100\100\100\100\50\25 EoD
    Nolva - 40\20\20\20
    Adex - .25 EOD keep bloating in check and estrogen levels.

This is the standard comprehensive PCT.

Your really suppose to run HCG blast 2 weeks after last pin when all the test is out of your system. Nobody does that...Its also ok to run HCG in PCT for the first week.

Comment

100 people 100 different anwsers.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        Amen

Comment

what questions do you have? I've done a ton of research in this area. I didnt want to have a failed PCT's anymore. Also I want to have some kids in the future.

What compounds did you run? how old are you? It matters, if there's no Tren or Deca involved and your young you can probably get away with a lighter PCT but not sure why anyone would. No being able to handle the sides I guess. to me its just part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            true but its a good discussion.

Comment

I liked the PCT by Anthony Roberts...I'm sure you can find it if you do a quick search. If you don't like the method, at least there is a lot of good info in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                what questions do you have? I've done a ton of research in this area. I didnt want to have a failed PCT's anymore. Also I want to have some kids in the future.

What compounds did you run? how old are you? It matters, if there's no Tren or Deca involved and your young you can probably get away with a lighter PCT but not sure why anyone would. No being able to handle the sides I guess. to me its just part of the game.
                Rocket, whom I fully trust, suggested to me through DM the following:

HCG @ 250-500 IU once weekly from this point in my cycle until 2 weeks before PCT
                Nolvadex weekly protocol at 40/40/20/20/10
                I do have ADex available but he's says its not necessary

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                  Rocket, whom I fully trust, suggested to me through DM the following:

HCG @ 250-500 IU once weekly from this point in my cycle until 2 weeks before PCT
                  Nolvadex weekly protocol at 40/40/20/20/10
                  I do have ADex available but he's says its not necessary
                  Its fine
                  I'd add clomid 100/50/50/50

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                    Its fine
                    I'd add clomid 100/50/50/50
                    I do appreciate your input Jack, don't think otherwise. Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                    X