Gear prices vs Post cycle prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear prices vs Post cycle prices

From what I understand the gear should cost more. My source said it would cost me $450 for 1000mg of clomid. That's on avgerage more than my gear. Do you think he misunderstood what I was asking for or might it just be that expensive for him to get? All the gear is good and a little higher than normal but I am a new client.

I heard I dunno in what board that post cycle and anit -e's are more than the gear itself. To me the gear is a little more expensive, but yeah post cycle therapy is pretty pricey too.

Comment

clomid should range from 50 cents to no more than $1 a tab
      450 for 20 tabs is outrageous, go with one of our outstanding sponsors and get your clomid in liquid form...and tell your source he better find a new supplier if he truly needs to charge those prices

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
        450 for 20 tabs is outrageous, go with one of our outstanding sponsors and get your clomid in liquid form...and tell your source he better find a new supplier if he truly needs to charge those prices

true, just too much for clomid

Comment

Damn are u sure he didn't say $45? I get 24 50mg tabs (1200mg) for $15...

Comment

Sources somthines have a harder time getting hold of post meds than the steroids for your cycle. I usually just get liquids for my post cycle in this situation. The liquids I used on my last cycle seemed to work just as good as anything I have gotten from my source.

Comment

clomid is cheap, i can buy all my post cycle stuff for about the same price as a cheap bottle of prop.

Comment

even if you are using everything hcg/nolva/clomid you still shouldn't have to spend more then $100.

Comment

if all else fails....and you really need pill form.... and online pharmacy.

Comment

maybe 450 for 1000tabs. but for 1000mg, thats absolute rape.

just get some liquid. you can get enough clomid for post cycle for like 25-35 bucks if you look around. it tastes pretty bad, but either just chase it w/ grapefruit juice, or preferably spend 5 bucks and get some empty gelcaps.

oh and i dont think anti e's should ever come close to the cost of gear. even if you run ldex and nolva the whole way through the cycle, and clomid post cycle, it should not cost you more than 150-200 for everything
                    Last edited by superchicken; 08-13-03, 12:12 PM.

Comment

That is a bit spendy. My post $$$ runs about $200

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                        Thanks for the advice everyone. And who would these outstanding sponsers be, and does this include california?

Comment

Get you some of that new flavored clomid from buyb12.

Comment

Didn't see it at the sight. Does it go by another name?

Comment

go to the product pade and the click where the words pop up saying flavored research chems ....Clomiphene Citrate

damn we just saved you a whole lotta money

http://www.lionnutrition.com/research.html

Comment

Working...
                              X