still recovering from tren sides:/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still recovering from tren sides:/

Hey guys haven't posted in a while since my prop/tren cycle had amazing results and was really happy overall however I need some advice on a few things. I completed my pct a while ago but did not have hog or clonus in the mix was using adex on cycle and nolva/prami for pct I no nolva wasn't the best choice as there was tren in the mix anyway I'm shut down hard been 3months starting to recover but I am constantly lethargic and moody which has kept me out of the gym for 2months I've lost a lot of size and put on 8kgs of fat!! Fml feeling a little anxious n depressed at times just hoping someone has a suggestion stopped prami early could it be prolactin related? Gettin blood work done in a few days will post it up any help would be appreciated thanks guys

*hcg * clomid dam spell check lol

Comment

Howt long did u do pct? How old are u?

I'd run another pct but more comprehensive. Also are u running another cycle?

Comment

Best advice you are going to get in terms of real world application..

If you want to feel better get back on test. Run it low dose like 300mgs per week and run it with nolv 20mgs per day. Run that for 8-10 weeks and then follow a proper HRT protocol coming off. Give HCG a try if you like.

Tren is a terrible drug IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Best advice you are going to get in terms of real world application..

If you want to feel better get back on test. Run it low dose like 300mgs per week and run it with nolv 20mgs per day. Run that for 8-10 weeks and then follow a proper HRT protocol coming off. Give HCG a try if you like.

Tren is a terrible drug IMO.
          What would a proper HRT protocol be exactly, like 100-150mgs a week? I've been on for 18weeks and at 20 I'm going to come off simply to let my body get a break. However, to come off completely would be suicide to the gains I've made. I don't think anyone's body would respond well to stopping cold turkey after a 20 week cycle at 400mg

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
            What would a proper HRT protocol be exactly, like 100-150mgs a week? I've been on for 18weeks and at 20 I'm going to come off simply to let my body get a break. However, to come off completely would be suicide to the gains I've made. I don't think anyone's body would respond well to stopping cold turkey after a 20 week cycle at 400mg
            I meant, PCT not HRT.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              I meant, PCT not HRT.
              Still, do you think a hrt dose after that long of a cycle would be more beneficial than Pct for keeping gains?

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                Still, do you think a hrt dose after that long of a cycle would be more beneficial than Pct for keeping gains?
                obviously.

Comment

Ill try a ten week cycle of prop only with aromasin during and nolva post see how that goes

Comment

And ye tren is harsh as they come but the results were unbelievable but not worth the complications it comes with..not for the faint hearted!! Imo

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      Howt long did u do pct? How old are u?

I'd run another pct but more comprehensive. Also are u running another cycle?
                      I'm 22 bro my pct was 4 weeks 2 days after last prop shot and Im not cycibg atm but plan to;p

Comment

if your cycling soon don't bother doing another mini or full pct.
                        when you come off run a longer more comprehensive PCT. at 22 that probably should have been good enough but it wasn't. my pct was at least 8 weeks.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/672811-post4.html

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...oids/59461-pct

Comment

K I'm starting my cycle In 2 weeks goin with test e at 500mgs p/w for 16 weeks aromasin throughout cycle for estro not sure of the dose to use? Anyone tap in plz? pct nolva 40/40/20/20 comments or criticisms welcome ;p

Comment

Might throw in another 2 weeks of nolva depending on how I feel

Comment

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
                              K I'm starting my cycle In 2 weeks goin with test e at 500mgs p/w for 16 weeks aromasin throughout cycle for estro not sure of the dose to use? Anyone tap in plz? pct nolva 40/40/20/20 comments or criticisms welcome ;p
                              just remember, killing off some of the estrogen during cycle with aromasin will also limit gaines

personally i would only use nolv to kill the sides.

Comment

Working...
                              X