TRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRT

Thinking about saying fuck it and going on trt.
    Ran tren e when I was 20 bad idea got great results and felt like a god but after coming off the boys shrank up and no sex drive energy and no motivation to work out.

Found a doc that might be willing to put me on trt even at my age. Just about made up my mind just wondering if you guys had any reasons why someone shout not jump on trt.
    Last edited by A$AP; 09-28-13, 06:43 PM.

what is your Total T at ?
    "why someone should not jump on TRT you ask" ?
    read my life story....
    lol

Comment

what was your pct like? have you had bloodwork done? if you do run HCG the ENTIRE time. you may want kids one day

Comment

I ran no hcg on cycle did run a lil before my pct. My pct consisted of clomid 100/100/50/50 nolv 40/40/20/20. Then I tryed totem 120/120/60/60 helped a lil but still don't feel like I did before running that cycle. Already have two kiddos but may want more one day.
        The only bw I've had done was total t and prolactin which came back 530 and 10. The doc I wsd seeing wouldn't do anything else

Comment

How old are you now?
          And your saying that since the tren e cycle you've been shot since then?

Comment

22 now.

Comment

na bro
              i wouldnt go on for life at 22. run cycles with test and HCG and come off for 3-6 months. run HGH/IGF all the time if you want to maintain. your going to fuck yourself if you dont come off. plus on trt you most likely will be forced to come off for a little while at some point due to bad bloodwork. its going to take more time to recover. give it time and run maybe clomid at 25mg EoD and dont run tren again too suppressive for you.

Comment

yea, just do cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  na bro
                  i wouldnt go on for life at 22. run cycles with test and HCG and come off for 3-6 months. run HGH/IGF all the time if you want to maintain. your going to fuck yourself if you dont come off. plus on trt you most likely will be forced to come off for a little while at some point due to bad bloodwork. its going to take more time to recover. give it time and run maybe clomid at 25mg EoD and dont run tren again too suppressive for you.
                  But running every 3 to 6 months suppress my natural levels even more and I'll feel worse in between cycles? I'm talking about getting on trt at a low dose low as possible not exceeding 200mg.

Comment

thats part of the game hommie. your talking about a cruise (run low trt dose) and blast (run cycle 14 weeks) and never coming off bad idea sorry bro...just stupid at 22. one day you'll thank me

Comment

I know you have my best interest in mind but what should I do walk around with test levels of a 60 year old man until I'm old enough to get on trt

Comment

Just stay on test then bro. That what you wanna hear? You can be like me and never come off because you cant deal with feeling normal or you can do the "right" thing and feel like a turd. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          Just stay on test then bro. That what you wanna hear? You can be like me and never come off because you cant deal with feeling normal or you can do the "right" thing and feel like a turd. :D
                          That's exactly what I wanna hear lol, preferably by a doc. I would love to get on test and never come off but I don't want to run into any health issues down the road idk kind of a big decision

Comment

Bouncer how old were you when you started using and decided to never come off?

Comment

Bump. Total test came back a little above 400 and free test 11

Comment

Working...
                              X