Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will give you $20! RUI-Products.com

^^^Click above^^^

$20 eRebate when you spend $100 or more!

Must email customer service by October 29th. [email protected] Include name and order number.

Loyalty Program: Sign up > https://www.rui-products.com.com/cus...ccount/create/ Start getting the rookie discount.

RUI

International customers: Be advised of the laws for importing products to your country. Please note that we do not advise you placing large orders, as large order do get flagged at the borders. Please review our policy on seized orders.

Comment

Last day....

Comment

So does your Letro really get rid of gyno? I would like to know before I waste my money on it?

Comment

Originally posted by mrko1990 View Post
          So does your Letro really get rid of gyno? I would like to know before I waste my money on it?
          #1 kill the shitty way in which you ask a question. it's not anyone else's fault you allowed yourself to grow tits most likely WASTING your money on garbage pro hormones.

#2 yes letro will def help remove gyno. try it or don't, your the one that has to look in the mirror mr boobies. :)

Comment

#3 its only like 50 bucks with shipping for a bottle. Stop bein so cheap and try it already.

Comment

This gyno is from when I was around 12 not DRUGS! So do you think the letro would still work?

Comment

Dude, I'm not sure what you're after here. Have you not bothered to read the whole 20 some pages on the gyno thread? I'm guessing not, because you didn't want to take the time to do so. Yes, Letro works for most ppl, even those with pre-existing puberty gyno. It is not a quick fix. Some people takes months. Some people it doesn't even work for. Some ppl can get rid of it with Nolva or Ralox. You need to decide for yourself-is it that bad? Would you rather spend 3-5 grand on the surgery??? Or you could try Letro for a month and see if it helps. Nobody can give you a guarantee, all u can do is give it a shot. If it don't work for you, it's only $50 and at least u know

Comment

Working...
                X