IS it possible to stay shredded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS it possible to stay shredded?

well, I'm bulking at the moment and trying to eat as clean as I can and the result has been quite satisfactory. But the other day I was looking at some other forums and going through stuffs and found out people can really maintain a very low body fat % while bulking and look shredded at the same time.

I want to know how is that possible? Even if you clean bulk you can't really maintain a very low bf % and look shredded,can we? IF I am wrong please educate me.

Also what type of roids help to keep maintaining lower bf% while bulking?

I heave heard a lot about DNP. But that shit is poison man.

drugs, lots of clean food, cardio, genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by ryando View Post
      well, I'm bulking at the moment and trying to eat as clean as I can and the result has been quite satisfactory. But the other day I was looking at some other forums and going through stuffs and found out people can really maintain a very low body fat % while bulking and look shredded at the same time.

I want to know how is that possible? Even if you clean bulk you can't really maintain a very low bf % and look shredded,can we? IF I am wrong please educate me.

Also what type of roids help to keep maintaining lower bf% while bulking?

I heave heard a lot about DNP. But that shit is poison man.

Its possible yes,,depending on many factors but it can be done.
      You have to decide,,,are you adding size or getting ripped?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
        Its possible yes,,depending on many factors but it can be done.
        You have to decide,,,are you adding size or getting ripped?

I'm adding size and wanna maintain low bf%.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          drugs, lots of clean food, cardio, genetics.

drugs as in what bro? Coke? :noo:

Comment

drugs as in what bro? Coke? :noo:
            AAS. dose dependent.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              AAS. dose dependent.

You mean clen/t3 cycles? Can you please elaborate a bit and how much dosage helps. Thanks Bouncer.

Comment

You mean clen/t3 cycles? Can you please elaborate a bit and how much dosage helps. Thanks Bouncer.
                It really depends brother. For example my current cycle is 150mgs of test E Mon, Wed, Fri. I take nothing else and no "cutting drugs". My diet is extreme for most people and I train and do cardio 6 days per week. Genetics also play a role.

That said, I am not exactly "bulking up". To be as lean as me and grow at the same time I would need to increase cals. Problem is, I would add bf% if I did that. The only way to counter that is to increas the dosages of test E or add in more AAS like Tren, Mast, EQ, GH etc.. to process the cals more efficiently.

So yes, it is possible to be lean and grow but the dosages would have to be at a level that is not worth it to me in terms of sides effects/mental effect.

Comment

Just stay fairly lean. I try not to go above 10% bf , which means I can still gain 30lbs over contest weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashoprep View Post
                    Just stay fairly lean. I try not to go above 10% bf , which means I can still gain 30lbs over contest weight.
                    You cardio 6/week? Even If you are bulking with strict diet, maintaining 10% bf is a huge thing man.

Can you tell me what do you do to maintain that bf %?

Comment

You cardio 6/week? Even If you are bulking with strict diet, maintaining 10% bf is a huge thing man.

Can you tell me what do you do to maintain that bf %?
                      No cardio. 15 iu of gh per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashoprep View Post
                        No cardio. 15 iu of gh per day.
                        sorry but that's just stupid advice. and what kind of shit GH requires 15iu per day just to stay lean? lol

Comment

Working...
                        X