No announcement yet.

opinions on least sore injection sites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions on least sore injection sites?

So apparently my test I just started taking 2 days ago has a high BA content or something. My quad hurts so bad I'm in pain just walking around. Like almost walking with a damn limp pain.lol. Next shot tomorrow, now I don't know where to do next. Was gona go other quad, but then that'd really suck. Or glute, but then just sitting will be miserable. Anybody have this before and can shed some light on the situation? Is there anywhere like say delts that will be more tolerable or are all spots gonna feel the same?

From checking on other boards this seems to be a common thing for first timers I guess? Saw "virgin muscle" will hurt like a bitch sometimes the first time injecting into it. Guess maybe I just gotta go thru the motions? Not bein a bitch tho, shit fuckin hurts like a mofo-ate at least 10 ibuprofen in the last 24 hours. Wasn't bad first day, but 24 hrs after shot it just kept getting worse

Comment

How much are you shooting at a time? What size pin?

Comment

If it has a high BA content cutting it with cottonseed oil (1:1) would help with the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          If it has a high BA content cutting it with cottonseed oil (1:1) would help with the pain.
          shooting just less amount would help also no? like half cc per shot compared to 1 cc at one time.

Comment

Try the other quad. Then immediately go to the gym and warm it up real good doing cardio, then do a few sets of squats, just your body weight is fine. This would prob work with the glutes too but I have test 450 that everyone complains about and after I started this, no problems at all.

Comment

What part of the quad?

You could try the ventrogluteal, which is actually the hip area - there's a nice patch of muscle there that makes it a preference for intramuscular injections. It's supposed to be the safest and most comfortable.

You could also do your shoulder, but you'll still probably have an achy shoulder.

Another good spot is the vastus lateralis. If you divided your thigh into thirds, it's the middle section. You inject into the side of the muscle - still the muscle, but not right down on top.

Be careful if you go with glute, like I know many others do. There's a lot of research now days about nerve damage from people getting injections there (since it's so close to the sciatic nerve) - and that's from injections given by people that know what they're doing.

10 ibuprofen? :x

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                How much are you shooting at a time? What size pin?
                That's the thing, only .6 of a ml with a 25g 1'' pin. Thought that wouldnt be too bad at all...

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post
                Try the other quad. Then immediately go to the gym and warm it up real good doing cardio, then do a few sets of squats, just your body weight is fine. This would prob work with the glutes too but I have test 450 that everyone complains about and after I started this, no problems at all.
                Thanks bro, may definitely try this tomorrow...

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

Don't have time to grab any before next shot, but if it still feels like shit then I'll buy some over the weekend-appreciate it my man :thumb:
                Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                What part of the quad?

You could also do your shoulder, but you'll still probably have an achy shoulder.

Another good spot is the vastus lateralis.

Be careful if you go with glute, like I know many others do. There's a lot of research now days about nerve damage from people getting injections there (since it's so close to the sciatic nerve) - and that's from injections given by people that know what they're doing.

10 ibuprofen? :x
                Trust me, I've been doin my homework on this for months before I dove in. You're right about the sciatic nerve, another reason I kinda didn't want to go there-supposed to be ok as long as your in the upper outer quadrant I guess...My shot was actually in the Vastus Lateralis. And yes, 2 ibuprofen every 3 hours or so.lol

Thanks for all the input everybody, I didn't think it should feel like I got line drived by a baseball...Some good ideas, will definitely give a shot :thumup:

Comment

I've been doing this for 20+ years and still hate quad injections. Just a bad spot for me.

Comment

Where's your favorite spot bro? Big difference pain wise for you?

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      That's the thing, only .6 of a ml with a 25g 1'' pin. Thought that wouldnt be too bad at all...

Trust me, I've been doin my homework on this for months before I dove in. You're right about the sciatic nerve, another reason I kinda didn't want to go there-supposed to be ok as long as your in the upper outer quadrant I guess...My shot was actually in the Vastus Lateralis. And yes, 2 ibuprofen every 3 hours or so.lol

Thanks for all the input everybody, I didn't think it should feel like I got line drived by a baseball...Some good ideas, will definitely give a shot :thumup:

You need to use a bigger needle. And try the ventrogluteal area!

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                        You need to use a bigger needle. And try the ventrogluteal area!
                        this seriously turned me on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                          I've been doing this for 20+ years and still hate quad injections. Just a bad spot for me.
                          not with slin pins, cant even feel the injection!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            this seriously turned me on.

No, I'm not going to be you're own private nurse!

Comment

not even a finger in my ass.. your 0 fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X