2nd cycle opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd cycle opinions?

So, I like to plan ahead. Only 2.5 weeks into my first one, and loving it so much I can't stand the thought of not having another lined up.lol Yes, I'm OCD about certain things...now I got another "thing". So, plan is either#1: Test E 400-500mg/wk plus Deca 400mg/week kickstarted with prop 50-75mg EOD for first 4 weeks until Test E kicks in or #2 Test E 400-500mg/wk plus EQ 400 mg/wk also with prop kisckstart. Was just wondering from the experienced bros out there, What do you feel will give me the best quality gains vs low sides in addition to the test- Deca or Eq? I've read up on both and can't decide which one to go with :dunno:

Deca over eq

Comment

You've used both? From wat I understand eq = fewer sides and slower gains but better quality....deca better mass gains but lose most of those due to water retention, and progesterone issues too. This is why I turn to the "experts". :thumb:

Comment

Look at you your a drug addict already. What did I tell you. This is what happens when you hang around here. Soon you will be shooting synthol in your calves like lipripper.

Comment

lol no synthol ever bro, just want to try a second compound out and from my research they're both lower on E conversion with tolerable sides. I'd love to try deca, but that shit stays detectable for a year+....I'm entering the medical field here soon and will have to take a drug test eventually, by end of next summer. I highly doubt they test for anything but "street drugs" tho... anyways, just wanted to place my order so I have it ready to go after the new year

Comment

I prefer eq.

Comment

use the same exact cycle as your first no need to jump on more already you just gonna wast it. you are fresh it will work trust me

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                use the same exact cycle as your first no need to jump on more already you just gonna wast it. you are fresh it will work trust me
                Cool bro thanks for the input, that'll save me some loot too that way. Right now on sust 450mg/week split up 3 shots of 150. Do you see any problem with me doing same dose with test e or c with a prop kickstart? I mean that's similar to sust anyhow cause there's prop in it...also, since they're almost identical, u recommend either cyp or enath? Is there any benefit to going with one or the other of those at all?

Comment

So true.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    Cool bro thanks for the input, that'll save me some loot too that way. Right now on sust 450mg/week split up 3 shots of 150. Do you see any problem with me doing same dose with test e or c with a prop kickstart? I mean that's similar to sust anyhow cause there's prop in it...also, since they're almost identical, u recommend either cyp or enath? Is there any benefit to going with one or the other of those at all?
                    tes E test C only one molecule difference your body will never know
                    starting with prop so you dont have to wait the 2-4 weeks is a great idea I start with sust then just run test e but all the same idea

I think you will love the same dose this second cycle. add or bump for your third if you feel its needed. you will know by how good this second one works. pay attention to your body its pretty easy to figure out what ya need

Comment

tes E test C only one molecule difference your body will never know
                      starting with prop so you dont have to wait the 2-4 weeks is a great idea I start with sust then just run test e but all the same idea

I think you will love the same dose this second cycle. add or bump for your third if you feel its needed. you will know by how good this second one works. pay attention to your body its pretty easy to figure out what ya need
                      I never used to use sus bc of fear of sus flu, but I've had no probs for years now so I'm stickn with sus.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        You've used both? From wat I understand eq = fewer sides and slower gains but better quality....deca better mass gains but lose most of those due to water retention, and progesterone issues too. This is why I turn to the "experts". :thumb:
                        Lol no I have only personally used deca. But one of my very close friends has ran both and he prefers deca, and from what I've read deca is the better of the two. Who knows I'm not an "expert" lolz. Wish ya the best of luck on your second cycle thou

Comment

Working...
                        X