Starting HGH Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting HGH Next Week

Next Friday is my last pin for my 1st 12-week cycle of AAS. Very happy with results - I'll be posting pics and finishing my log on here.

I will be on a 3iu M-F HGH protocol beginning Monday. I will be right at 3 months of HGH when I start my next cycle of AAS in January - so Feb should be an interesting month for me :)

I was told for optimum results, pin 1/2 of the 3iu when I wake and 1/2 when I go bed. Any thoughts or links to a previous HGH beginner thread would be welcome.

you could split the 3ius but you dont have to I don't split unless i go over 3.3ius
    I would also take it every day why you skipping weekends?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      you could split the 3ius but you dont have to I don't split unless i go over 3.3ius I would also take it every day why you skipping weekends?
      That's what I was told to do my my HRT doc. Is that unusual or detrimental to its effectiveness?

Comment

Originally posted by monster70k View Post
        Next Friday is my last pin for my 1st 12-week cycle of AAS. Very happy with results - I'll be posting pics and finishing my log on here.

I will be on a 3iu M-F HGH protocol beginning Monday. I will be right at 3 months of HGH when I start my next cycle of AAS in January - so Feb should be an interesting month for me :)

I was told for optimum results, pin 1/2 of the 3iu when I wake and 1/2 when I go bed. Any thoughts or links to a previous HGH beginner thread would be welcome.
        I like mine best AM and again PWO.
        I never liked the before bed timing only because
        of your bodies own natural release time.

Comment

That's what I was told to do my my HRT doc. Is that unusual or detrimental to its effectiveness?
          I never tested the 5 or 2 off method but I tested just about everything else,lol
          I see no reason to take 2 days off did he say why? you have a HRT doc that is gonna script you 3 jus GH?

splitting the dose is def better for fat loss but I am not sure 1.5 is worth splitting? not sure what it will do?

Comment

I never tested the 5 or 2 off method but I tested just about everything else,lol
            I see no reason to take 2 days off did he say why? you have a HRT doc that is gonna script you 3 jus GH?

splitting the dose is def better for fat loss but I am not sure 1.5 is worth splitting? not sure what it will do?

He did not say why the 5 on 2 off - he's been pretty accommodating with his scripts so I try to ask as few questions as possible :)

Is getting scripted 3iu unusual?

He did say his rationale for the split was to supplement my GH levels at their natural peak times.

What are going to be the first things I notice from the GH and approx when should I notice?

I start the HGH tomorrow AM, and will be in week 12 of my AAS, wrapping up on Friday. It's been such a positive experience - I feel like Cinderella at 11:45p - sad it has to come to an end - which is why I ponied up for the HGH. After Friday, I am starting my PCT with HCG/Clo/Tam.

Comment

He did not say why the 5 on 2 off - he's been pretty accommodating with his scripts so I try to ask as few questions as possible :)

Is getting scripted 3iu unusual?

He did say his rationale for the split was to supplement my GH levels at their natural peak times.

What are going to be the first things I notice from the GH and approx when should I notice?

I start the HGH tomorrow AM, and will be in week 12 of my AAS, wrapping up on Friday. It's been such a positive experience - I feel like Cinderella at 11:45p - sad it has to come to an end - which is why I ponied up for the HGH. After Friday, I am starting my PCT with HCG/Clo/Tam.
              Some say it's to save money on the 5/2 routine others say it helps you not become insulin resistant.

Comment

Wow Hcg in your pct? Sorry to get off topic but your doc is stuck in the 90s it's been proven best to not use Hcg in your pct as it can cause suppression also. But like you said fuck asking questions take stuff and run.
                As far as gh questions no one can anwser that we all different I notice my mid section tighten up around 2-3 weeks in then extremely sleepily for a month or so tight hands also.
                Then about 3 months fat loss starts to kick in

Comment

Wow Hcg in your pct? Sorry to get off topic but your doc is stuck in the 90s it's been proven best to not use Hcg in your pct as it can cause suppression also. But like you said fuck asking questions take stuff and run.
                  As far as gh questions no one can anwser that we all different I notice my mid section tighten up around 2-3 weeks in then extremely sleepily for a month or so tight hands also.
                  Then about 3 months fat loss starts to kick in
                  Not sure how much/often I will be using the HCG - I think it is just couple of doses over a one-week - but again, I am not exactly sure.

Re: the 'extremely sleepy' comment - in the last few weeks if I sit in one spot for more than about 5 minutes - driving, trying to read a book, watch TV, etc - I have to fight sleep - it is like I have been hit with a tranq dart. If this is going to make that worse I am fucked.

Yea - pretty much everything I am reading/hearing is telling me February (3+ months) - which, again, is 4 weeks into my next cycle so I guess I should expect some pretty big things in Feb.

Comment

In week 3 of hGH @ 3iu ED. Started hCG today - 550iu EOD for 20 days (11,000iu total). Feeling pretty good right now. Am on a gain right now (poor planning, I know - I cut on my cycle now gaining off - f*in retarded) at a 40/40/20 macro split 300g P/300g C/55g F. Question - if I want to take advantage of hCG to drop some fat - what diet mods/adjustments will drop fat but not eat into muscle?

Good clean eating - tilapia/chicken breast, jasmine rice/sweet potato, and asparagus/spinach/sno peas/broccoli every meal except breakfast oatmeal/shake - so don't worry about diet.

Comment

HCG is not gonna make you drop fat and in my opinion you are taking way to much HCG. My guess is this isn't a HRT doc is it a reg DOC?
                      hog send signal to you body that you have to much estrogen and that makes your body kick in and makes test. if you keep blasting the HCG your gonna make to much test and shut off again. then what?

Comment

I like to do mine am and before bed.

Comment

i do AM or PM not both 2 - 3ius per day. no days off unless im gone for the weekend etc.
                          doing GHRP2 at lunch or PWO.

are you not suppose to eat right after taking GH?

Comment

HCG is not gonna make you drop fat and in my opinion you are taking way to much HCG. My guess is this isn't a HRT doc is it a reg DOC?
                            hog send signal to you body that you have to much estrogen and that makes your body kick in and makes test. if you keep blasting the HCG your gonna make to much test and shut off again. then what?
                            No, he's an HRT Doc - the name of his practice is pretty clear about that :)

Hmm - hate to rock the boat but I will ask him Monday AM. Rocket, doesn't the hCG tell the hypothalamus to switch to burning stored fat as a primary energy source? Isn't that the basis for the whole hCG diet craze a couple of years ago? I am DEF not disputing what you said and that is why I am going to ask Monday AM - just curious about what I've read/heard about the fat loss benefits of hCG.

Damn this shit is so complicated sometimes - it's like a giant, delicate chemistry experiment that never ends LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                              i do AM or PM not both 2 - 3ius per day. no days off unless im gone for the weekend etc.
                              doing GHRP2 at lunch or PWO.

are you not suppose to eat right after taking GH?
                              Not sure - but I do. I take it as soon as I get up, then eat breakfast, then am at the gym 1.5 hrs exactly after I wake up. At night I take the other 1.5iu before bed, right after I have 5-6 egg whites and a small 30g protein shake.

I guess I'll know if I need to adjust something if/when I start to see something in the next couple of months.

Comment

Working...
                              X