synthol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• synthol

Why can't you put synthol in your pecks?

You can put synthol in any muscle group you want. I am 100% against it but to each his own.

Comment

why do you think its so bad? I was told it helps stretch the muscle out to help it grpw.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMHUGE
        why do you think its so bad? I was told it helps stretch the muscle out to help it grpw.
        because basiclly its fake. If you want to stretch out a muscle then do spot injections with an AAS. I just dont feel there is any need for synthol.

Comment

Pecs are too large of a muscle to notice too much of any affects, not to mention doing it properly and getting underneath the muscle belly would be very dicey

Comment

It can stretch the muscle, but it takes months and months of daily injections, and they have to be done precise, or the oil will knot and create the hideous lumps you see on some guys

Bounce is right, just shoot gear in localized areas if you decide too, the oil will disapate easier

Comment

I only do site injections. I have never put anything in my rear. I rotate between quads, tris, shoulders. But I have never shot anything in my chest. I am on prop and eq right now, should I start hitting my chest? I am kind of big, but stabbing a 1.5in pin in my pec is spooky.

Comment

ps. I have never used synthol, just thinking about it.

Comment

chest injections aint that bad, just start at the inner portion of your chest, and go in on a slight angle...only places Ive never tried are my traps and forearms

Comment

thanx fellas

Comment

synthol also can cause all kinds of heart problems from what i've read. It can clog arteries and what not... also on the pec injections.... when i did them i used a 3/4 inch pin and hit the fat part of the chest... worked fine

Comment

Working...
                      X