Any of you run out of Places??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you run out of Places??

When doing a cycle of Winny or something that requires ED or EOD injections do you run out of sites to poke into?? I know that for myself that I sometimes run into problems where the area is still sore or somewhat tight and it makes it very difficult to poke.

Anyone esle have problems like this?

Not really...... change up sites...... I find that if I take a hot wash cloth or rag and massage the injection site for a minute or 2 after I poke, the next day its like I never injected there....

Comment

I ran ed injections on my last cycle and didn't have any problems finding injections sites. 3 spots on my quads, gluts and shoulders. If a site was sore I would use tris or calves instead. After injecting prop into my calves I wouldn't recomend that though. I was staggering around like a big retard after the calf injections.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn shoulders. If a site was After injecting prop into my calves I wouldn't recomend that though. I was staggering around like a big retard after the calf injections. [/B]
        hey i am staggering around like a big retrd right now. i walked my son to school today i am sure people were driving by wondering what kind of disease i had walking that gimpy.

Comment

calves and high BA content= nono

ouch.

Comment

I have the exact same problem i will run a simmilar cycle and have to inject every day. I rotate 4 injection spots per week though and it still winds up hurting. I think this is because of an abundance of scar tissue.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf
              calves and high BA content= nono

ouch.
              ya, you can say that again!! i once shot 1cc QV test enath in both biceps! couldnt move my arms for 2 weeks.

Comment

Bi's Tri's Quads Glutes Shoulders...that's 8 sites. Plenty for ED injections.

HKGear

Comment

tris delts and ass for me .

Comment

Try an injection of the prop somewhere else.... if it isn't really sore the next day, then you should be OK to do calves.... I do calves with Prop sometimes, based on that test......

The size of pin will make a difference too, on whether your injection sites are sore or not....... What size pin are you using??

Comment

pec's are the best

Comment

How do you handle pecs? I was always nervous about the lymph nodes being there.

Comment

Working...
                        X